Topic

Iv been booted and can't get in!!!

THIS BLOWS! 5 min left and I am shut out!
I am f'in crushed!

Posted 11 years ago by sporks Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • i got booted and couldnt get one last picture of my house :(

:'(
    Posted 11 years ago by Beezu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Happened to a lot of us, guys. Sorry. :( We're bummed too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So this is how the world ends, not with a bang
    but with a whimper.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too - I got kicked out with 5 minutes to go and couldn't get back in!

I cannot believe that I am crying over a game!
    Posted 11 years ago by Foofala Fury Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was trying to take a snap and then it said 'disabled'. 8( Then I tried going back in, but nothing. 
    Posted 11 years ago by hackiing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • not a whimper here - was punctuated by loud intense swearing, yelling and tears
    Posted 11 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't believe I was booted out too ;___;;
    I thought I was not going to get to see the end at all as I had class on, but as fate would have it, class ended really early and I specially took a taxi to rush home... yet it crashed on me in the last 5 minutes. 
    I feel so crushed inside I can't even
    Posted 11 years ago by Kieley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heh. Yeah. I remember Uutiif: just people saying, I'll die here by the sun with you, my friend, or I love you all, or This game is absolutely preposterous, and I will really miss it.
    It's OK LP. You guys must be devastated. Giving you grief at this point would be ungrateful. Thank you so much.
    I am not going to cry. *blinks rapidly*
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well all i missed was Alph and GOD going "Poof"It doesn't seem that bad now.Loved the game; I wish there could have been more. Maybe I'll see you all next time... if there is a next time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lumpy-dumps Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I couldn't get back on for the last two minutes. But at least I saw a few favourite places again, and saw all the people who'd logged in to wait for the close. I guess we all wanted to be there for that. Anyhow, I had a lot of fun in Glitch, and nothing lasts forever.

Hurts though :(
    Posted 11 years ago by watchman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is my last screen when Glitch ends: link
    Don't know if it's proper. Anyone else?
    Posted 11 years ago by Bu-chan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Right there with ya bud :(
    Posted 11 years ago by DanifC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You missed lots of nekkid glithces and drunken frollicking. I'm still playing the game in my head.
    Posted 11 years ago by derek smalls Subscriber! | Permalink
  • as much as it sucks to have been squeezed out, at least, in some way, we really experienced the last great Glitch.

Thanks folks! You are the best group of people online I have ever goofed around with. Good luck in whatever comes next for you all!
    Posted 11 years ago by sporks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think, for me anyway, i would have been any less sad at how it ended. I almost like that I tried to port to my house then got booted , then got the closed sign. Most endings, by their nature, are sad. I kind of like that my ending to the game was as mundane as it was. Because of the notice we had of when the endtime would be, i was able to accomplish nearly all i wanted to. the rest was just thanks, well wishes, sorrow, and nostalgia. Most lives end with a sigh not a bang. Doesn't mean that particular life had any less of an impact on those around them while they lived. Glitch made a huge impact on my life regardless of how my little Glitchen went out. Love and Light to you all. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Truly Scrumptious Subscriber! | Permalink
  • GOD: "We are shutting things down here, folks...
    GOD: Things will be going away in 30 seconds...
    GOD: Oh, wow, you're still here? Get a move on lil' doggy
    GOD: Shutting down in 10 seconds
    *poof*
    Posted 11 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Goodnight Groddle video from Rudi: vimeo.com/44065902
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I went to Winter Windings with the boyfriend and the kid, armed with cubimal boxes and glitchmas crackers to open together. They both got booted and the server was so slow, so I was by myself in Winter Windings, unable to open anything in the end. =/
    Posted 11 years ago by Adamarie The Snarky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That happened to me as well, five or six minutes before The End. I started freaking out and yelling at everyone > . <
    Posted 11 years ago by Kayaka Violin Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next