Topic

GLITCH I MISS YOU!

I miss you Glitch, all i want for Christmas is for you to come back, but of course it is the one thing that cant happen. :'(

Reply with your favorite thing about glitch

mine is that some one is always there for you, whether it is a staff member or a higher level player, some one is always there to help. stranger or not, they are always kind.

Posted 11 years ago by SockMonkey101 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• My favorite thing about Glitch is all the wonderful people! Apparently someone left flowers at the office in SF this morning.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fern Connelly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got a "you finished this skill!" email 2 days after the game ended.  It made me so sad.  My favorite thing was that there was always something new to learn or see or do, and always someone there who would help you if you got stuck.  SO SAD!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pfuf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just the shear preposterous nature of the game amazed me. I've never seen such a work of beauty, in the way the art, music, story, and witty humor came together. And never before have I seen a large community quite like Glitch's community, so kind and caring to its fellow members rather than daunting and overbearing. 

There isn't anything in particular I miss about glitch just as much as the idea in itself, the idea of having this wonderous whimsical world of imagination. I fear that I may never get another chance to play another game like Glitch, with it's so one-of-a-kind nature. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Flyne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • my favorite thnig about glitch is that it is absolutely preposturous.
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yet, i kind of liked it.
    Posted 11 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My favorite thing about Glitch?
    Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kayaka Violin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • gloal space chains!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink