Topic

CHECK YOUR MAIL! [staff ed: fixed]

The icon for mail is not updating to show that you have mail! If you think you may have mail, check from time to time even if the icon doesn't go red.

Posted 11 years ago by Sol Hawk Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Just wanted to say thank you for this! I had mail and didn't know it. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kiachan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, thanks very much, I also had mail I didn't know about
    Posted 11 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ha!  I now have 14 expired auctions in my mailbox, which I can't get rid of because they have items attached :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The new mail indicator will now work again. It may be delayed by up to 10 minutes when you have new mail, but it'll show up eventually!
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When I mentioned to my spouse that this bug had been corrected and that my Rock was back, he said "well, maybe the game will actually come back, because why should anyone fix bugs after the game is gone?"

I responded that I had no idea how I would feel if that actually happened (I know, I know, it won't). And he declared that first I would be very, very angry, and then I would log in, and jump around a whole lot, and everything would be better.

He's probably right.
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, LP. Thanks so much for fixing that! You are awesome to keep looking after the forums for us.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The game is gone, but you guys are here and are still using this other non-game stuff, so we are making it work like it is supposed to work!

As far as the magic rock is concerned, I missed his presence on my home screen, so I brought him back. It was all barren and sad without him. Doesn't he look happy now that he's retired from learning?
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awwwwww, shucks, what a great double-barreled Christmas present! The rock and the mail! Thanks, Little Poundcake!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mollie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was barren and sad without my rock and I didn't even realize exactly what was missing. Much better LP. Yes, my rock looks very relaxed now.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Of course, I thought maybe I had something to do with the whole rock thing...http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/30459/
    Posted 11 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink