Topic

Milmo is open!

So far I really love this game, great graphics and alot to do, I am Ms Parsley there. Please check it out!

Posted 11 years ago by Priscilla Parsley Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I am Sororia. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I downloaded their installer. Started to create an avatar & customize it, game crashed. Restarted. Spinning arrow of doom. From what I saw on the site it's cute.
    Posted 11 years ago by Wynella Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been going by Belasko. Hopefully, I'll run into a few of you as I make my way back down the progression of islands on my daily coin-collecting spree. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Kipple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Mixx.  So far I'm enjoying it even though I'm being repeatedly killed by rhubarb.
    Posted 11 years ago by mixofsunandcloud Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It looks good. I'll give it a shot
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i went to try it. it is not open today.
    Posted 11 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's open. I'm Azythe
    Posted 11 years ago by ❅Cobalt❅ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm Thistle.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lettuce Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Must have closed for the day.  I tried to sign up, but I screwed up my password and needed to make a new one.  I haven't been able to get any farther than making a new password.

Once I can get to that point, I will probably naming my character Kaepora Glitch.

*Edited to add:  I'm Kaepora there too.  I was going to be KaeporaGlitch, but the 'h' wouldn't fit.   I gave my avi similar clothes as my Glitch, light green shirt and skirt.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaepora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looks like lots of combat. *sigh*
    Posted 11 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It looks like it went through the same thing Glitch did EXCEPT a new publisher bought the game and kept it open
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nah, I think the membership limits are too limiting, and the graphics aren't as nice as I thought they were. Plus I've had some pretty bad experiences with Unity (namely in FusionFall).
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've joined up. I'm Wesatello (character limit on user names is too short).

I'm not sure how much I like it yet, but I'll try to give it a fair chance.
    Posted 11 years ago by WallCrawlingHero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just joined, also Hollyhawk there.
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Trying to convince Unity to run in Ubuntu through Wine, and having some fail, alas.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kyleri Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Welp, I tried this game out for a couple days. It was fun, but it's not going to hold my attention any longer than that. It's not set up to be a social game. I think the only thing you could do with friends is fight bosses. You can't drop items or give them to people, so there isn't any sandbox or collaborative aspect. You can't IM people, nor can you have a running chat with a group of friends. Plus it seems like the majority of their user base speaks Portuguese, so even in the rare cases when a conversation is going on in a public area, I can't join in :-/

Not to be 100% down on it. The graphics were really cool, especially the adorable avatars that were just bubbling with personality. The lands were compelling to explore. And there was a storyline (although it did not engage me very much, obviously). 
    Posted 11 years ago by Lettuce Subscriber! | Permalink