Topic

Glitch Puzzles

I and a few other glitchen have found our way onto jigidi.com and have begun to overrun the site in Glitch jigsaw puzzles. It's a fun, relaxing, in browser way to reminisce our favorite places. 

Unfortunately, there is no way to search for puzzles on the site, really, I am worried that I don't have ALL the Glitch puzzles bookmarked. 

If you post puzzles of snaps, or if you find a jigidi user that does, can you post the profile link here so that we can all connect before the forums go away? 

Also, LPC, is it cool that we're doing this? And what is the proper way to credit TS for the images? Please forgive if it is not kosher. I figured that you guys are so cool with the images elsewhere on the net, that puzzles would probably be okay too, but now I'm thinking I should have asked first. 

So, uh, now I'm asking. Please, can we have puzzles of Glitch on the internet? *bats eyelashes and clasps hands*

Posted 11 years ago by Squiggle-Squee Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • *nod nod* Scarlett's got it. It can also help to sort out the colors, depending on what you've got (not so helpful of pictures of the ocean on a sunny day.....).

I'd be on there, but jigsaws on the computer go at like...a quarter of my normal solving speed (mouse-clicking is just way slower than hand-sorting) and that site doesn't have nearly high enough piece counts to satisfy me. But I've definitely been going through the giant stack of third-hand puzzles my parents gave me for Christmas. I stopped doing puzzles back when I had Glitch....
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can solve the Glitch puzzles I've put up, too!

www.jigidi.com/user_profile...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cloudie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am enjoying them all and adding some daily.  Thanks to everyone who is sharing some great memories!
    Posted 11 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definitely try to separate the edges if you can -- working from the outside in makes it easier on me a lot of the time. Separate colours or patterns if you have distinct areas. Take advantage of jigidi's background colour changer! If you're working on one that's all a similar colour but varies in shades (like the summer's day), try putting the background a similar colour (like the light blue for the summer's day). It's easier to see colour differences against the background than amongst lots of different colours. If you're doing a dark coloured puzzle, you might like the offset of a light background, or you might want a dark one to see colour nuances. Just play around with it!
    Also, remember that if you click pause, it'll show you what the completed puzzle is supposed to look like. That can help if you get stuck.
    Posted 11 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've just joined, I'm Faereluth there too :D

here's my first one :D

www.jigidi.com/puzzle.php?i...
    Posted 11 years ago by Faereluth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is my profile: www.jigidi.com/profile.php

I'm in the middle of one of minkey''s puzzles now...
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anybody up for a 500 piece real stinker . . . Mwahahaaa

edit - to fix link
    Posted 11 years ago by Faereluth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The last two links in the thread don't work. Off to do the Feman Falters puzzle, though! Yay!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think I've posted my profile here yet: www.jigidi.com/user_profile...;

I have been loving this site!!  Thanks to SquiggleSquee for listing jigidi profile links, it helps me find more Glitch and more puzzles.

:)
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Minkey, your link above doesn't work for me. 
    Here's a working link for you: http://www.jigidi.com/user_profile.php?name=Minkey
    Fortunately I found you on my list  :)

If anyone finds other Glitchen that are not on my list, please let me know. I'd like to keep it as comprehensive as possible so that we can all continue to post, find and do puzzles after the forums go down. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Squiggle-Squee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oops!  thanks for posting a working link for me!
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay, I just joined. I'm kastlinwens there -- www.jigidi.com/user_profile...
    Posted 11 years ago by kastlin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is anyone else still uploading puzzles? I'm still making new Glitch puzzles often and am up to three pages right now. My profile is here if you haven't been in a while.
  • I've become a jigidi fan because of Glitch puzzle posters--though it's a little bittersweet to solve them....
    Posted 11 years ago by ElleD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've mostly been working on the existing puzzles -- so many of them! -- but I'd be more than happy to make a few more.
  • Yay, do it, Moi! I think I've done all yours already. :)
  • There can never be enough Glitch puzzles. I try to post some new ones every weekend and sometimes more often. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kellinator Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just joined and started uploading glitch puzzles. Here's my profile
    This looks like a great way to enjoy our snaps! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Reida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Squiggle-Squee, thanks so much for putting the list of Glitchen on your Jigidi profile. It's always my first stop when I'm looking for a Glitch puzzle.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kellinator Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not many of my own yet, but I've been really enjoying playing everyone else's.  I'll upload more soon... I hope. :)

My profile
    Posted 11 years ago by spacekadt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Moi - I had no idea you could change the background color. You may have saved my sanity - the last puzzle with a lot of white pieces KILLED me!

I'm also uploading new snaps once a week or so. And in case anyone else wasn't aware, if you join for $18/year, you can follow specific users instead of just bookmarking each puzzle.

@Squiggle Squee - your list is awesome. Thank you!
    Posted 11 years ago by LulaJaenelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The background colour tool has saved my eyes so many times, especially when working on puzzles late at night. Glad to have helped! (:
  • Kinda busy right now, but this interests me, and so I'm posting so I can easily find the post again.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sir Lovealot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Have been loving the Glitch puzzles on this site.... even though they have made me cry at lunch while at work on more than one occasion!

My first puzzles are easy, but using larger images now :)

My profile: www.jigidi.com/user_profile...
    Posted 11 years ago by SherryLeigh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In general, the larger your image size, the more pieces you can make.  So make sure you grab the large size of your snaps for making puzzles.  Personally, I am drawn to the larger ones!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did somebody say larger puzzles?

I've uploaded a bunch of the larger street snaps I had saved and am in the process of solving and publishing them, so stay tuned for more!
    Posted 11 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • woooot :)
    I added this one from LP's snaps of the unreleased lands:
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next