Topic

Stuck in Headspace, "OMG reload!" loop.

Found a glitch in Glitch. (Unoriginal, I know.) I was doing the quest where the rock teleports you to collect 30 coins in 30 seconds. Failed the first time, and got sent back normally. The second time the quest popped up and I tried it, I jumped into the Headspace area, but was not sent back to the prior zone when the timer was up. Waited a few minutes, figured I'd try reloading. After that, all I can get is the "OMG reload!" message, every time I try to get back on. My character seems to be perma-stuck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Posted 14 years ago by Tifa Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I've teleported your player out of that area (most commonly known as "rainbow run"), and your player should now be safely spending time on Ti Street. Please let us know if you have any trouble once you log back in. You can use the Help Channel in the game, or respond in the forum.
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you very much for your help. :) Good luck with the playtesting!
  • I also became stuck in rainbow run and headspace. The quest was showing as 30/30 for completion and the orange button to leave was enabled in the quest. I was never able to get out and no further power bubbles appeared in rainbow run. Headspace had them, though.
    Posted 14 years ago by teet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't want to complete the Rainbow Run at the time it was offered to me - I wasn't in the mood for a time-based mission - it was really annoying that every area I entered the rock kept asking me if I want to do it, and I had to click through the (however many) steps in order to get rid of the dialogue. Would have been nice if the rock could have eased off for a while.
    Posted 14 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Players getting stuck in Rainbow Run is a bug we're aware of. It happened to a few players during the last test, and the dev team is on it. The rock prompting you to complete the quest could use some adjusting as well - perhaps a little less insistent.
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Someone said it could or would be moved to the quest log so the rock would only bug you about it when you hit the requisite level.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it shouldn't bug you every time you move to another area, even if you're at the requisite level...
    Posted 14 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is there a way to get back to Rainbow run after the quest (I mean whenever, not after a reset).
    Posted 14 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • there is no way to get back that i know of.

it'd be cool if there was. wouldn't mind having to earn it tho.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think so. It's a one time thing, like that giant house.

There should be though (maybe without all the coins so we can just explore)!
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry to trouble you guys again, but this is the first time the game's been back up since I had this issue, so it's the first chance I've had to try to log back in...my character seems to still be stuck in Headspace. Tried logging in, it went straight to the "OMG reload" page. Looked at my profile on the website, and it says I'm "In the game right now exploring Headspace!" Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
  • I've teleported you out. Please send an IM to Beefcake or Jdawg in-game when you log in next and we will try to figure out what's going on.
    Posted 14 years ago by Beefcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got the port out, much appreciated! Just talked to Jdawg, let him know. Thank you guys again, good luck with the playtesting! (^_^)