Topic

My Favorite Part of Glitch Shutting Down is...

If you can time a meditation so that it doesn't stop before the server shuts down, it'll continue to play even on the OMG Reload screen, and allows you to end your day of Glitch with a fun, rather dramatic conclusion. ^^

Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I like starting to learn a Many Hour skill (like Better Learning VI) just as it's about to shut down for the night, so the skill finishes learnin while I can't play :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Jenllip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is being able to chit chat with God...even if it is a one way conversation.....I'll take my gufffaws anyway I can get them....
    Posted 14 years ago by Tilly TrinkleHouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I liked the crazy little notifier and timer we got in the corner...that made a trumpet sound. But we didn't get it this time. :(
    Posted 14 years ago by Bingobar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We did, actually.

Because I poked them.

Did they really have it in the first place because of me, or was it there before?
  • i love the trumpet sound.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dryea: Well, it wasn't there before, but they might of just put it up late.
    Posted 14 years ago by Houdini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The first test with me in it a dev said that they did it just for me after I asked if there was going to be a countdown, but I'm not sure if they were joking. :3
  • My 6 year old was playing on my account (with me watching over his shoulder) when God shut down the game and he's been pretending the Voice of God ever since. Poor kid is getting his first introduction to religion via Glitch. ;-)
    Posted 14 years ago by FrankenPaula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • From Glitch's public homepage, you can click your way to a few downloadable mp3's of game music.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never hear any of them music in-game though. Whats up with that?
    Posted 14 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would guess that they have it turned off to give the servers a bit lighter load.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink