Topic

One quest/reminisce talking to the hell's bartener

I think all had been said in the title. :)
Maybe you already have this planned. Anyway, I think it would bring more people to Hell Bar.

Posted 12 years ago by Kul Koba Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• A quest set in yet another level of hell.  one where the ghosts of your friends call to you from the walls where they are entangled and imprisoned.  Where the giants battle and the ground is riven.  Your bravery and perseverance hold even hell together until light shines in and you emerge into Burnabee, riding on Humbaba's back.  
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :) Sounds exciting, and very epic!
  • Isn't there already a quest that requires you to visit Hell's Bartender?
    Posted 12 years ago by Captain Daisy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree with walruz
    Plus, when multiple people are in the hell bar at once, they aren't in the same hell bar. That should be changed
    Posted 12 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about a quest where you see where hell wine is made? 
    Posted 12 years ago by Retribution Subscriber! | Permalink
  •  @Captain Daisy, Yes, that quest happens once and it's for the wine. But after that there are no more quests or reminisces.

@Hell's Bartender, "Plus, when multiple people are in the hell bar at once, they aren't in the same hell bar" - I didn't know about that. So it's a different bar each time a player goes in? Anyway I didn't say " it would bring more people to Hell Bar" in the sense of gathering people inside the bar, but, instead, in the sense of more people dying, going to hell (and in the bar) to do the quest - one extra reason to go there else the one now - to get the wine.

@Retribution, Good idea! What do you think about a quest for making more wine? The stock would be over and the bartender would ask you to get/make some more with the grapes found all over the way or sending you in a quest in some deep hellish (even more) area. :P Maybe he would ask you to fill a barrel...