Topic

Auctions easy click tab

Obviously, there are buttons in the top right labeled

So, what I want is there to be an auctions tab up there to easily get to the auctions.  Yes, I know that there is a button in game to do that.  But lots of the time I don't have enough time to actually get on and I just want to be quick and order some stuff for later.  Sometimes I am thinking of what I want to do and what materials I need, but I can't even get on until later, but I want everything to be there and ready when I can get on.
Well.. in short terms.. an auctions tab to click on from the glitch website.

Please don't completely bomb me if you don't like it but I like constructive criticism :).

Posted 12 years ago by Dr.CookieEater Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• is there an issue in accessing the auctions from your 'home page'? if you're not in-game.
    And if you are in-game, you can click on your face and select auctions from the list...
    Posted 12 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree with Dr.CookieEater on this one.  Auctions definitely seem like a useful addition to the high level choices at the top of the page.  Yes, I can click to Home and then to Auctions from there, and yes, I could also type in the rather obvious "http://www.glitch.com/auctions" myself too, but frankly, I'd rather not have to.
    Posted 12 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink