Topic

Prepared For Ancestral Nostalgia upgrade is overpriced

The Prepared For Ancestral Nostalgia gives a glitch an extra realtime minute to spend in the Ancestral lands, at a cost of 12K img. I find this to be massively overpriced for the benefit. If I need an extra minute, I pop back home, grab a twizzler and pop back to the Ancestral lands. 

Posted 12 years ago by FG Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Agreed.  I'd frankly like to be able to say, "Not only am I not buying this upgrade, don't offer it to me again."

Of course, there'd probably need to be a way to take upgrades off your "don't show me" list in case you changed your mind later.  And to avoid being able to abuse it to stuff your deck with, say, +5 brain cards, "don't show me" would have to act on entire classes of cards.  So, you could block all +brain cards, but not block only +1 brain cards or all but +5 brain.
    Posted 12 years ago by Alaric Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It wasn't overpowered at the older high-quoin multiplier levels but it could probably use some rebalancing now.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hydi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Huh? The card has to be priced with the expectation of a 100x multiplier. Assuming you get 1 10i quion in the extra time, that is 12 quions to hit ROI. If anything, it's underpriced to me.

I really really do wish we could reject cards for a few iMG, have them 90% less likely for 30 Ur days. My no-AK alt gets essentially trash cards constantly.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sturminator 5 Subscriber! | Permalink