Topic

Glitch HQ (Tiny Speck's App) Idea...

The game sends a notification in the bottom right, and I know the sends you notifications when you finish learning a skill and such, but I think they should add a notification for when crops/herbs are ready to harvest! (They could also add this to the regular website's feed [except not visible to other players {that would be hectic}]).
Anyone else agree? :D

(Edited for clarification.)

Posted 12 years ago by ₰ℓ№ʀ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• well you already get notified in-game when they're ready to harvest, am not fussed about being sent a notification via email or anything like that as well. They'll still be there when i enter the world...
    Posted 12 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not e-mail, I'm talking about for their application for android and iPhones. Sometimes I'm not near my computer and I check my app. It'd just be nice to have this implemented in the app. :o
    Posted 12 years ago by ₰ℓ№ʀ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This suits a play style average glitchen don't subscribe to. Most of us are used to being present for the in-game notification, but that isn't useful for players who aren't always parked in front of their computers. Let's try to consider this from all sides, even if it has no bearing on our own methods.
    Posted 12 years ago by Absinnu Subscriber! | Permalink