Topic

Ability to turn off/on the AH and Tower store purchase push notifications

Could we please have a thingy added to preferences to have the ability to turn push notifications on/off.

I'm not necessarily talking about general push notifications in the game window like being mourned, etc.

The ones that get in the way are notifications that someone has bought an item in my tower store or on Auction House. 

While I am very very grateful to these people for buying from me I don't need to know the minute they purchase an item as I can see who bought the item when I go to collect the bag of money or can see who bought something from AH in my profile.

It interferes so much with my game play when people are buying every few minutes all day and I am in the middle of something. I also spend about 5 mins clicking though them when I log in each day.

Could we please have the choice as to whether to turn them off/on as my eyebrow has started doing this weird twitch every time they happen in bulk.

I'm practically in elephant man territory as it is as far as my friends are concerned without developing a case of Beethoven brow to make me seem that extra bit circus freak.

Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies