Topic

Market or Mall or Restaurant

We need something like a farmer's market where we can buy and sell stuff.

Or even a large mall with lots of player owned (rented? with credits?) stores.

Or maybe some restaurants and bars that buy ingredients, hire cooks, and sell food.

Would make a great player hub.

Posted 12 years ago by Pickle Juice Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 Also thought of that
    Posted 12 years ago by Rhypher Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +2 me and my friend agrea!
    Posted 12 years ago by Fluffernutters Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I really like the second idea. Then I could open a restaurant which I really want to do and I could in my tower, but it would be nice if it was surrounded by Glitchen coming to see other shops or just to look around. maybe you pay a fee to get it at first, but then you don't have to pay again. But you also have to buy/make special shelves (like a big long SDB that can fit five things in it or something) and make neon signs for outside and make it look nice and inviting so that people come. Maybe you even have to make a sign and shelves before you can open up.

You can hire workers, and have them help you restock the shelves, and it automatically gives them some percent of each item sold. For instance if you sold something for 70c and you had 3 people working for you that day. Then you would get 40 and your workers would each get ten. Also, if you know you're going to be away for a while then either you have a friend help you out or you 'close' your store. No one can come in except for workers who you will have to give a key if you hire them. Your workers make sure everything's stocked and that nothing gets 'stolen'

Stolen: people need dark 'robber' clothes and would need to get through a tricky assortment of things. If you get lost or caught then you would be TP back to your house and your special robber gear (flashlight, lockpick, etc) would be lost, and you would need to get them again. Owners of stores could make alarm systems simple ones blocking the path of the robber, but still making it possible to get by the most complicated ones making impossible to get by. Locks are the same. Simple ones delay them, but are possible to get by, complicated ones making it impossible to get by. The store could only be broken into once no one was there.
    Posted 12 years ago by Posie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I like this idea - perhaps too similar to the auction house, but a gathering place in-game would be great to buy and sell crafted products.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tarj Subscriber! | Permalink