Topic

Change the timing of the Feat rewards.

I have seen this mentioned already, but can't find the thread, (If you can re-post it, please do)

The end of each feat seems to be the same time as the end of a Ur day.
This means that just after our mood & energy is topped up we receive our mood & energy bonus from the feat (if we have participated).
The bonus is useless.
Why not end the feat earlier or later (by an hour, perhaps)? That way there would at least be a chance we could use it.
I do appreciate the idea of the bonus but it just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe we should just get favour/iMG that we can use.

Posted 12 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This post is just seven below yours.  :)  But for the record, I agree. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree! To me, it would make sense to drop the mood/energy rewards, because even if the end time is shifted, you'll only make use of the bonus if you're online when the feat ends, and not if you sign in the next game day. Why not take away the mood/energy rewards, and increase the iMG and favour rewards?
    Posted 12 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Or increase the prize with another small petrified rock instead. I spent a lot of time visiting glitches streets today and got just one small rock. Hours were invested.
    Posted 12 years ago by NaeNae Gigglepants Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ Pale Queen - Thank you. It could've bit me :)

@ Aurora - Yes. The iMG & favour are the better rewards.

@ NaeNae - I hear you. After some of the feat "grind", the rock reward is smaller than the rocks in my head, I think.
    Posted 12 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I already complained about this somewhere.  I log in and it says "feat over, here's your reward" - except I'm at 100% and my mood and energy rewards disappear.  You would think someone at TS plays the game enough to notice that for themselves, really. 
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink