Topic

Info mode "find sellers" - confusing placement/wording of things

Very very awesome!

I do wonder if the way it's set up will be confusing.  The link for "find auctions" is in the same place as always, which is very different, interfaceally, from the "find sellers" tab.  They need to be closer together.  Also, "find sellers" needs to be changed to make it obvious that it's just for towers.  Auctions come from sellers too but aren't included in the "find sellers" category.

I think having two tabs, for "find in towers" and "find on auctions" may be good, especially if several auctions themselves could be shown in the tab.  If not a tab for the auctions (want to keep it just as a link) I propose the "find in auctions" link be much larger and possibly towards the bottom, and the wording on "find sellers" changed to "find on auctions" or similar.

Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• As a bit of an aside, TS if you're reading this, I absolutely love love love new features and the creativity you all have and the stuff you come up with and the ways you listen to people on what they want and everything!  I do think when new features come up it might be worth it, before they're released, to spend more time on the "is this going to impact already-existing features" as this isn't the first time new features and old features combine to have confusing wording.
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink