Topic

Plushie Machines!

So what about having Plushie Machines in the game? I really like plushies and I feel that the Toy Vendor is far from enough. Maybe we could have Piggy Plushies, Butterfly Plushies, Chicken Plushies...!

Plushie Machines could be located on some parts of the World Map, and we could pay a nice fee (50 currants?) for each go on the Machine. Of course we would need a few tries to get a plushie (:

The plushies could be hugged or played with once a day (like we do with the music boxes) and we could win a few Imagination and Mood for doing so. There would be a variety of plushies, some rarer than others. We should be able to sell them at auctions or towers, collect them and place them on our homes.

Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• totally agree there should be more toys, and not buy only, but being able to make them
    personally i find plushies would rather be crafted with a sewing skill, related to fiber arts, not a machine (but that's mostly because i sort of hate machines :u)
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha that's a good idea Zean! I didn't think about that :D
  • I don't see the need for separate machines, instead make it a box with a random plushie in it, available at the Toy Vendor, and in the same price range as the cubimals, although I'd suggest a little lower 3,000 or so. Making toys, is a good goal, and it'd be nice, i just dont see it happeneing anytime soon is all, but someday! Why not?:D
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • YES ARCADE MACHINES IN GENERAL TOO!! +11111
    Posted 11 years ago by iDylan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the idea of plushie machines. In fact, I like the idea of arcade games in general, too! Oooo, maybe a region or a special building in some regions where we could go to play silly games and win pointless but amusing prizes! Like... a Carnival! I love carnivals. Rides, and food which is bad for you but it tastes SO GOOD, and throw the dart at the balloon or launch the froggie into a lilypad or throwing a Hula Hoop over a giant stuffed panda! I once won a VERY large stuffed bear in green fuzzy lederhosen by throwing a hula hoop over him. It made me happy for a very long time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Widget the Wadjet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Capt. S.T. Weasley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As long as we're allowed to control the claw.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You all have great ideas!
    Lyrical DejaVu: I like the random box idea. Btw, I don't see it happening any time soon either, but one day maybe! :D

Widget the Wadjet: +11111! I love Carnivals too! I absolutely love your Carnival idea! And that very large bear sounds so awesome <3