Topic

Accessing SDBs with recipes open

It would be very nice if we could access our SDBs to remove things from them while we have a recipe page open (the popup from the equipment that lists the ingredients you need to make a certain item).  I wind up closing and reopening it repeatedly trying to remember what things I need to pull from storage.

Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• it would be nice if we could sort of 'meld' with our house and all our SDBs became part of our inventory. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sue Chef Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That would be SUPER awesome... but probably more difficult to implement.

Also, I love the pun in your screen name, Sue Chef.  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Zoethor2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • you can always use the GlitchRemote calculator http://www.glitchremote.com/#Calculator://0/0/0

if you remove things from your SDBs, and then click on the button to refresh from your inventory it will show you not only the ingredients of the recipe you want to make, but it will gray out the ones you already have in your inventory

HTH
    Posted 11 years ago by UXRoot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • -1 Melding would mean there would be no point to bags or storage, so no. I understand the...i cant grab things while doing something else element, but in a way thats a good thing. If you could grab things continuously, the amount of things you could make/produce would be gigantic, and right now we can make a lot of an items in one a short time anyway. Its a balance issue. Really this all comes down to planning.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink