Topic

Making skilling easier before the dreaded day comes

It makes me sad that some people won't get to see the full potential of the game before it closes. :( Smelting and mining and admixing and furniture-making... Some glitchens should get to experience the fun before everything goes away. Maybe, if it's not too hard, take away the time penalties we would normally incur after reaching brain capacity?

Personally, I'm on my last three skills and I guess I'll never know the fun of being a Master Gardener, Potionmaking III or Transcendal Radiation III.

Posted 11 years ago by Rammi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'd like it if they could drastically reduce learning time, maybe. At this rate I'll never be able to learn Piety or Martial Imagination...
    Posted 11 years ago by Keysong Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, reducing learning time would make my Glitchen life while she still has it.
  • I'm on my last three skills... but I don't need to worry about stuff anymore so I guess I'll donate as much as I can and cut down the times as muchas I can. I may just manage it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenny Wren Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll second this. I only have one major skill left but it won't be done for 20+ days. Master Gardening. I'm hoping to get to use it a few times before everything shuts down for good.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zimzat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • maybe some uber-upgrade card that costs 1 iMG that grants you all skills you don't have.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay, thank you, Glitch! I might make it in time after all.
  • Ooh! Same here Rammi! And of course grilling.
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink