Topic

Idea of the Century! (emobear)

okay so i have the emo bear like (most) everyone else but it's a burden to my inventory.  I can't put it into a toolbox to hide it away so it's just there.

INSTEAD...
the devs could turn that into the idea of the century!

objective: make the emo bear into a backpack

route: many

brainstorm:  here goes
make some sort of crafting skill that would allow you to convert items or build items out of other things. (like requiring a stitching skill and obtaining cloth and needle/thread & using that against the bear to produce a purse or backpack)
you would then have the emobear pack as an *extra* bag that might be really kewl.  it could give you extra inventory slots on top of the 16 you already have.  
maybe it would be nice because it would hold bags. or toolboxes or all of your things that aren't bags like the alchemical goods, elemental pouch, spice rack, etc.  
maybe it would be magic and you could pull it's wool out to spin into thread or yarn (you could only pull out so much every game day?).  
maybe it would be the magic hat that you could pull your auction purchases out of...  it wouldn't show up in wardrobe because you would wear it by selecting the "wear" or "put on" action just like you open a bag or toolbox.  of course it would always retain it's hug/moon capabilities because it's still the emobear, but now instead of having to carry it you would WANT to wear it.  Maybe the person that made it could customize it.  maybe the higher their level the more slots would be in it.  maybe they could change color/pattern?
there are a million things that you could do with it!
maybe since it is a backpack you could store your quill and a metric ton of paper in it, or books, when will glitch let me learn spells or other information by borrowing some of the magic rock's books?

I realize I'm probably making this thing way to powerful, I'm not really suggesting that it have ALL of these properties, just dreaming about features they could add to it to make it more attractive.

I would suggest that it be a subscriber only option, but i would rather it be useful and be for everyone than be subscriber only but not have features that could be considered an advantage...

I'll let somebody else talk now...  if you guys add suggestions here i'll try to match them with other idea's i have about this thing...

Posted 13 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink