Topic

Better Wardrobe options for items already owned / world clothing drops & rewards

I know the wardrobe was redone back in Feb but i would prefer a better way of browsing through currently owned wardrobe items. Currently unowned items are twice as large on the Wardrobe screen and I am finding myself squinting trying to determine what items of clothing I am looking for in my tiny little 'closet' box on the Wardrobe page (http://beta.glitch.com/wardrobe/#!all.owned)

The option to click a link that opens my owned clothing items on a larger scale would be nice. Just like clicking a wardrobe sub-section (Hats or Pants for example) for the purchasable items. I understand the interface is setup now to try to get people to purchase more items but the ability to browse currently owned options would be highly favorable.  At the very least an in-game option to chose a new clothing option of currently owned items would be nice. Some people just like to be able to swap into that miner's hat before heading down into some deep cavern - Safety first and all!

On a side note, random world clothing drops and/or quest rewards for rare clothing items would be kinda cool too. I am thinking of a particular online game for example, that offers reward clothing items for exploration and/or completely certain quests that a time-intensive. Give players a personal goal to work towards. Give me a Piggy hat for nibbling 'X' amount of times or a special Miner's Hat for mining 'X' amount of times or something along those lines.

Posted 13 years ago by Jackie Paper Subscriber! | Permalink