Topic

Suggestions for: posting a new auction

I have some suggestions for changing the way you post a new auction.

One: because I'm a bit lazy
When I put something up for auction I want to know how many currants a vendor would pay for the item. Right now I check this in-game, for each item individually. It would be easier to have this information available when you post an auction.

Two: because I suck at mental calculation
While putting up a new auction you can see what the lowest current auction price for the item is. Great! Ofcourse I want to sell my barnacles for a lower price, what would be easier than to just fill out how much I want to charge per barnacle? Instead I have to figure out what the total amount is when I want to sell 16 barnacles for 230 currants each.
Then there's the commission & listing fee, I have to subtract these amounts from my selling price to determine how much I will actually earn when the item is bought. I would like the auctioneer* to do this for me.

Right now I have to use a calculator almost every time I want to auction something. It bugs me. Maybe I'm not alone in this?

* An auctioneer! There has to be an auctioneer, right? I would love to have a little avatar that assists me with posting a new auction. "Hello Victoria, what do you want to put up for auction?" "Hello Victoria, this is the stuff you're currently selling" etc. To give the auction a more Glitchy feeling :)

Posted 13 years ago by Victoria Subscriber! | Permalink