Topic

Suggestions: Player Submitted Clothing/Decorations, Pets, Mini-games, Obtain Clothing/Decorations In-game

Been playing for a little while (3 or so of the last tests) and so far I really enjoy the game. The game could use a few improvements but I know that is what beta is for. I recently noticed there was an ideas forum so I figured I would add a few suggestions of my own. (Not in order of importance)

- House decorations/customization: I didn't add this to the title because I know it has been suggested before but I needed to at least mention it because it plays a part in my further suggestions. Having a house is great but right now it is just storage and a few extra plants/animals. I want to be able to invite people into my house and show off the decorations/furniture that I have collected/purchased.

- Player Submitted Clothing/Decorations/Furniture: A weekly or monthly submission of fan/player made items would be really cool. There could be a select few chosen by the staff and then voted on by the player base or even just outright chosen by the staff. Anything like housing decorations, pets, clothing items/full outfits would just be a fun addition. I know I would love to possibly see one of my artistic creations in the game.

- Pets: Having a pet that would follow you around would be another great addition to the game. It could be a skill branched off from Animal Kinship. There could even be pet accessories that you could buy in the credit shop. It would also be cool if more expensive houses had a pet room/pen that you could store more than one pet in. There could also be an added dynamic where the pet would run away if you don't keep their mood/energy up.

- Mini-games: This is one I have seen in many similar games that my younger family members play. Not really sure what games they were but I think it would be cool if at the center of ever map of streets there was a specific game. Chance(Spin a wheel for a reward) or skill based games would be fine but it would make traveling to each area every day more worthwhile. The games should offer rare or unique prizes that either cost a decent amount to play (or varied rewards for different payments) or only be able to be played a certain amount of times per day. (Subscribers only?)

Obtain Clothing/Decorations In-game: I have to leave so I am cutting this post short. Obtaining clothing/furniture/ect in-game would be very nice. From the games mentioned above or just random from certain actions like harvesting trees or squeezing chickens. There could even be clothing from achievements like nibble X amount of pigs and get a pig face on a shirt. I much rather work for my clothes than pick them out of a shop even if I still have to pay for them. Another option would be to unlock special items in the shop that you can then buy, like a you need an achievement before you can by a special set in the credit shop. (Subscribers only?)

As I said above I have to abruptly leave while writing this post so I had no time to go into detail or proof read so please forgive my spelling/grammar. I hope others agree with some of my suggestions and if they are decent enough it would be amazing to see them make it into Glitch!

Thanks for reading,
Soul :D

Posted 13 years ago by Soul Subscriber! | Permalink