Topic

Seeking a guano supplier. [closed]

I'm running a non-profit that requires LOTS of guano. I'm willing to hire a glitch to supply me in bulk up to 8k worth of the stuff on specified game days. I'll leave the post up for a day or two and choose whomever I believe to be the best candidate. My decision will be based on:

Availability
Flexibility
Stacks per game day
Fee per stack (of 40)

I'm online for about 2 game days each weekday (3 on weekends). I'll inform the employee on what gamedays I want collection to take place. I'm looking for the glitch who can make me the best offer and provide the best service.

Thank you for applying!

Posted 12 years ago by Zen Biped Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• hello, so i run a glitch store, and could get you some guano...
    We could have a standing order of guano, and I charge 2000c per stack of 40.
    Posted 12 years ago by wuilyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me I need a job and I great at getting gunao
    Posted 12 years ago by zoey10189st Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please I work hard and havebeen looking for a job
  • I will work 7 hours and the price for the gunao would cost would be 1500 currants I would sell 10 or 20 stacks everyday and I'm wondering if you pay us or what?
  • Thread will close around 9-10 hours from now. I won't be taking anymore applicants after that time. Looking for fast service, good value.
  • Thread closed. I'll contact both suppliers with an initial order to determine efficiency. Thanks for submitting!