Topic

Selling A Moving Box!! *sold*

Hey guys I have this moving box and im willing to sell it!! IM me or message me in the game with your offer :)

Posted 12 years ago by Mikep01 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• 10,000 currants
    Posted 12 years ago by Jope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • --
    Posted 12 years ago by Fly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...... ive seen it go for more LOL
    Posted 12 years ago by Mikep01 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • er, 11k?
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by Jellybelly Baby Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Scilly~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • slightly offtopic, But I previously paid a strawberry seed for mine :3
    Posted 12 years ago by Remi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • arent supposed to Sell moving boxes. Stoot said they wont always be there
    Posted 12 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Um, stoot did say they might (might) not be around forever, but I dont recall that selling them is forbidden.  its just a bad idea, seeing as its an item/inventory all in one, so it really plays havoc with the database.

i enjoy the ones i have, and if the vanish, well not a big deal.  its a pixelated cardboard box with my name on it.
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hate it when people say stoot said something that he didn't actually say at all.

He said there are no plans to get rid of it but IF it causes problems down the road (which it may, because it was not designed to be a long-term item) then they MAY have to remove it.  I'd find the link to stoot's exact words but I'm tired, and if this were the first time I'd probably have a bit more patience to work through the tired. :) But I'm sure if anyone really needs the link someone else could find it or I could try to check this thread later if I remember.

And as elf says, selling them isn't forbidden at all.  (When I was selling mine, in fact, I'd let people know, before the sale, what the issue was, and that it was ok with me if they didn't want to go through with the sale - and everybody I dealt with decided to go ahead and buy.  From what I've read in the past my experience is definitely not unique.)
    Posted 12 years ago by diaveborn ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Out of curiosity, how much did you end up selling it for?
    Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink