Topic

Slave for a day (collecting)

I will be your slave for a day for the low price of 50k! I will collect anything you want me too and long as it can be gotten without spending money! this would include all basic resources, some drinks, most food, and anything else you want me too. Just mail me to work out a day and if we are on different time zones you can mail me what you want done and i will give all the stuff to your butler.

(I'm not kidding im actually serious)

Thanks for reading!

~Sir Rachel

Posted 12 years ago by Sir Rachel Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hehehe... iSlave. :D
    Posted 12 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't like the term slave but I am happy to help out if you would prefer to earn it rather than me lend it to you, which I am happy to do. If it is in order to buy a rarity please let me know and we'll buy one upfront.

I just need a tiny bit of every basic resource as I currently have nothing in my SDB's - allspice, beans, cherries, general vapour and plain bubbles. Just so that I can at least have something no matter how small quantity in the empty sdb's.

IM me in game. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Your butler has a message.
    Posted 12 years ago by Herr Jim Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm on vacation and have limited access to flash will be back home by fri!
  • @Sir Rachel - I'll send you an in game mail.

Just to clarify for others who may also want to know, I have a question:

How many hours of your time do I get for 50,000 currants?  I was wanting you to take my planks and feed them to Batterflies for poops!
    Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 4 hours. 1 game day