Topic

looking for upgrades

I can make furniture but don't have any credits right now! I'm hoping at least one of you will be able to help me with this problem, if compensated in-game for it. :)

Right now I have 6 Storage Display Boxes I'd like upgraded to "Granite Storage Display Box" (10 credits each), 1 loveseat I'd like upgraded to "Uralia Tree Grove Loveseat" (25 credits), and 1 coffee table I'd like upgraded to "Stanley Stub Coffe Table" (25 credits). I already have the furniture made so all you'd have to do is make the upgrades for me. I don't have a lot of currants right now, but if anyone's willing to quote me a price or trade for making one or any these, I can work to meet those! I don't have metalworking quite yet but will within the next couple of days, and I can make walls or other building materials like nobody's business if you're interested in trading. If someone could even spare just ten credits for one of the boxes in exchange for free labor/materials/currants, I'd be really grateful!

Just leave a message here with a quote and I'll PM you or leave something with your butler, if you're interested.

Posted 12 years ago by Existential Doubt Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I will upgrade your items for 1000 currants per credit.  Just message me if interested.
    Posted 12 years ago by Syddorra Subscriber! | Permalink