Topic

Is there any interest in this?

I would like to help you get your errands done. I will be happy to traverse the world collecting resources for you or performing your menial chores such as mining, sloth feeding, fox brushing and harvesting. (At this time I do not have the skills to refill feeders or collect from collectors but I am working on it). I am already wandering around completing my own tasks so adding your errands to my own list will be no big deal. The cost for this will be as follows:
Gathering resources from trees, pigs, chickens, jellis, or barnacles: 5c per item so 250 cherries=1250c
Mining, food items= 25c per item plus 250c for energy loss so 50 metal=1500c
Fox brushing=200c per action (3 brushes) so whatever I can brush within 3 brushes=200c
Sloth feeding=1500c per rod feeding; if you provide rods then reduced to 1000c

For questions about this service either mail message me or post here. I believe these prices are fair and in keeping with auction pricing. If you are interested in this service please message mail me so I have record of the "purchase order". I should be able to fufill the order within a day or so. If there is an urgent need for the items right away then please let me know. Any requests for other services please message mail me.

Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• How is this different from just buying the resources, though?
    Posted 12 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well-some people don't like to use the auctions. I was just trying to provide a service if necessary and make some  friends too. If you like gardening but not mining then I could do that for you or whatever you need.
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • also thats much overpriced
    Posted 12 years ago by TheManIsHere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sent a mail :)
    Posted 12 years ago by gracerigney Subscriber! | Permalink