Topic

WONDERING: How much is a Piece of Magical Pendant worth?

Got one from the feat, How much is it worth? at least, what you've seen. Its the one with the string. 
LINK!
Please comment or mail or IM me in game because im debating whether i should sell it or not. Thanks in advance!

~~Sutton~~

Posted 12 years ago by Sutton Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• im not buying but maybe 200k?
    Posted 12 years ago by Ultra-Dynamic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks!
  • As far as I know, as of last night I was the only person to have (publicly) sold a piece of an artifact.

I sold A Piece of Chicken-Shaped Brick 2 (big lump) for 2,150,000 in auctions.
    I listed it almost immediately after they came out, and it took under 30 minutes to sell. This leads me to believe I could have gotten more for it.

The best way would likely be to post a thread like this, saying you are selling it. The first offers you will get will be much less than it is worth, probably. Make the highest bid publicly known, so that others may see what they have to beat to get it.

I might be inclined to say that a piece of the Pendant may be worth more than a piece of the Chicken, since you only need three pieces to make the Pendant, and need 5 for the Chicken.

A full Spork is currently being auctioned here, and the high bid is currently at 7.5 million. If we assume that all artifacts are approximately equal in value once completed (which not everyone will believe, but as none have any actual use, it's a fair statement, putting aside aesthetic values) then you would be holding 1/3 of that, 2.5 million.

Remember that the Auctions take their percentage before the item sells, so your safest bet would be either an SDB in a tower or in forums in case it does not sell for the price you expect.
    Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay, Thanks so much Biohazard! I was hoping it was worth more than 200k, my friend told me around 2m so i panicked when she said that. Thanks again!
  • Well, chances are, you're either the only person selling that piece or you're one of two to three people selling it. That's a teeny tiny supply and there is a lot of demand.

It should be worth minimum 1mil, unless a new feat pops up out of nowhere.
    Remember, each new feat lowers the value of your item by making more of them exist! The time to sell, if that's your plan, is undeniably now. Ok, now-ish. :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Biohazard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think there will be many, many, many, more feats to come and more opportunities to get these artifacts. Likely some will be rarer than others but at this point we really don't know how rare they. If you can capitalize on those who can't wait thats cool but you may also be giving up one of the uncommon artifacts.  :P
    Posted 12 years ago by axton Subscriber! | Permalink
  • One Feat has given out nearly 200 of these. We are going to get regular Feats. The two we've had are marked on the calendar now. I expect like cubis some will be more rare than others and given time will have a similar spread of resale value. In the meantime it is worth what someone will pay for it. The best way to discover that is to Auction it in the Marketplace (and not put it on the market at the Auction house lol)

As more are given out I expect there will a large amount of swapping pieces and at least one group for trading them
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink