Posted 12 years ago by Crystal-Mystery Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Uhm
    Posted 12 years ago by Phochai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Uhm
    Posted 12 years ago by Phochai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Probably.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hawkwell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to have to be disagreeable here. Nobody can help you. Only you can help yourself. 
    Posted 12 years ago by MonsieurRoger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ok well....I need currants right now and I have no way of getting enough.

Please help!

I promise I will give them back I swear
  • Sure you can, go mining for an hour or two :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You dont know how much I need
  • You can obtain enough currants just by playing the game for a really, really long time :)
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did you steal the smuggler's box? Did he send someone to threaten that he would break your kneecaps unless you paid up? Did you put your house up for bond on your cousin's arrest for dealing no no? You need to tell us more if you want help.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have currants
    Posted 12 years ago by Electric Wizard Subscriber! | Permalink
  • well a while back a glitch came up to me and said can I have 25 cherries I will pay 5k so I did and asked if it was too much but she said no its ok so I took the money but now shes buging me for it back and I cant just block her I mean I owe her 5k.

What do I do?
  • You give her 25 cherries back and then block her. It sounds like she tried to take advantage of you when you were new. You don't have any obligation to pay her back.  And even if  you did, it is easy to make 5k if you just mine or harvest for a bit.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • First of all, you can get 5K from mining easily. My alt only has Mining I or II and managed it in an hour or so.

Second of all, I would block this person, and possibly report her. At least go to the Live Help chat (in the game) and see if you can talk to a staff member about it.
  • thanx
  • Lisavictoria - you do not owe her the money - she made a trade with you fair and square.

Post later if she is still bothering you and I will send you 5K because that sucks the fun out of the game. But I won't be able to get ingame for about 5 hours because I am at work and for some reason they do not want use to play internet games while they are paying us!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is anyone willing to buy something off me
  • ?
  • @lisavictoria I think you need to be more specific about what your even selling.

Edit: and also looking at the number of skills you have on your profile I don't think you'll have that much trouble making money honestly. 5k is like almost nothing.
    Posted 12 years ago by Vinchon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You do not owe this glitch any money, as others have assured you.  If she is harassing you, you can ask for help in the live help channel; there is nothing she can do to you to force you to reverse that trade.   

If you need currants in general, they are so easy to come by that you should not have to beg in the forums.  Any glitch over level 3 should be able to eat and make a profit from the available resources, especially pigs and rocks.  
    Posted 12 years ago by oscarette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OP sounds young. Not as in noob young, but child young.
    Posted 12 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Ilmenskie Caverns might be a good place to give mining a shot.  You'll even find a Tool Vendor on Level 4 East (and in nearby Cebarkul) who will pay you more for what you gather than any of the other street vendors will.

Devote a few bags and part of an afternoon to collecting ore, and I'm sure you'll have this "debt" paid off with currants to spare.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kipple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Bruja I was thinking that too.
  • Bruja is onto something.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just because someone is using incorrect grammar doesn't mean they are a child. Maybe English isn't their first language. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Fairystinky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There is no incorrect grammar in her posts.  Lack of punctuation, a couple typos and misspellings, but the grammar is impeccable. 
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You got me there Wind. If you add the correct punctuation it's just fine. I was reading it weird until I slowed down and added the punctuation.  
  • *oops dbl post*
  • I don't know if you still need them, but I sent you some in the mail.  No need to pay me back, there isn't really anything left that I need to buy at the moment. :P 

I know it is possible to make money in the beginning levels, but harvesting, mining, and whatnot burn through your energy fairly quickly and without enough money to buy food and drinks, you have to eat some of what you are collecting to sell.  Hopefully, this will enable you to buy better tools, buy bigger bags to expand your inventory and really get down to the moneymaking.
    Posted 12 years ago by whimpypotato Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ^ Rube
    Posted 12 years ago by Rosty Subscriber! | Permalink