Topic

Wood Tree bounty money needed, Proof in a video.

I'll share it with the person who helped me.

1 wood trees were successfully killed and replaced with bubble, which would equate to 2000 currants.

I'm here to collect my bounty from flask.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opd...

Following the conversation might not be a good idea since the chat box is hidden.

Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1 QueenKellee
    I have been following this whole debate over the past few days, but couldn't figure out how to articulate my opinion. I think you just managed it for me!
    Posted 12 years ago by MX Ghostie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok someone enlighten me is someone protesting too many wood trees or is someone just making a gazillion currants killing trees?
    Posted 12 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Flask: it's because people assume that those who choose to be contrarian or difficult must be male, since females don't behave in ways that society does not approve of. That, or they just assume you're male because that's the default state. ><
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Scarlett, I believe the confusion is because her character is dressed as a male.

Xox, the same person is claiming to do both those things.

I love the whole too many wood trees thing. You can go look them up on Zog's tool. There are usually under 12 in all the public streets in the world combined. Sometimes after the person who claims to be getting rich by killing them has gone on rampage that number is 0.
    Posted 12 years ago by Melting Sky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Being difficult is not gender related regardless of what society does or does not approve of.  It's part of one's basic character that actually cannot be circumvented.  To assume one is a male or female based on that fact is false reasoning.  Difficult people are not necessarily doing bad or illegal things rather they question the why certain things have to be done by someone else's rule book.  The person being called out for attempting to force others to bend to their wills is generally the same person naming their advasary as being difficult.

Thank you Melting Sky   
  • One side politely asks that the wood trees they plant be left, the otherside tears them down which is fine, but then they go about making threats to enforce their wishes which involve going out into the world and targeting random strangers to grief by killing the trees they plant.

Ummm your wrong on being politely asked. Several players have experienced abuse FROM the wood tree hippies. We did not start this war, if that is what you like to call it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Just because you ask politely for a tree to remain doesn't always work.  A threat to kill a tree?  Isn't that actually part of the game?
  • why is gender a question?

the problem of pronoun referent is simply that we do not know to whom the pronoun refers. it is about grammar. ETA: it is hard to know how to proceed if we do not know who is being referenced. once we know the pronoun represents "flask" or "blanky" or "president garfield", we can continue.

and i am a big fan of charles ives.

incidentally and not really important: when the number of wood trees in wickodoon goes to four or when there is pushiness, the number of wood trees in the outside streets drops suddenly to zero, and every residential wood tree gets harvested without care. some die.

i do not know why people keep telling us as if it is some big revealed secret that i keep killing them. we all know i do.

true story: once in another game i did a bunch of things under a character name that included the word SOCKPUPPET and a rather dim bulb got on and announced to everyone that it was a sockpuppet account! good work, sherlock!

this is a lot like that.
    Posted 12 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Umm I thought I just said that I think the term "tree war" is silly and didn't I just explain why a couple people think Flask is male. It's because her character in this game is dressed as a male. I don't see how this is an issue.

Look at these threads. Show me one place where anyone who has posted in support of the wood trees has a made threat. I can show you dozens of posts from the other side that are nothing but threats. A few on the tree huger side have been lightly sarcastic, most of them mine actually since I find all this quite ridiculous, but that's about it.

Just because people make claims that they have been abused does not make it true. I can sit here and claim people have done all sorts of crazy evil things in the game and probably convince a dozen or so friends to do the same. It doesn't make it true. Go read the posts and look with your own eyes who is making threats in order to try and dictate how others need to go about planting trees on public streets.

I really do wish there was a little counter next to people's names here on the forums showing how many times they have been reported for their behavior in game. It really would do wonders to shed light on things. I really am a sucker for getting sucked into these troll arguments, aren't I? You would think I would learn, lol.  : )
  • oooh, i have reported yoouuuuuuu!

i used to teach kindergarten. every moderately skilled child in the room knew that having tattled on somebody didn't make you right. often the teacher had to come over and say "and you're telling me this why?"

some unfortunately disadvantaged children never made the connection.

"i am going to tell on you!" they would hiss. "you're going to be in troubllllllllle!"

*snork*
  • www.glitch.com/forum/genera...

LOL!!! Oh, wait. Are you serious? Cause I've got tears streaming down my cheeks after reading that post. From you.
    Posted 12 years ago by Audaria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have never reported or been reported by anyone. Can you say the same?  ; )

And yes I'm serious. I'm not really sure what part of that you could possibly take issue with? I challenge you to find one threat in all of these countless posts made by the wood tree hippies or even the others who have voiced support for them. I can link you to easily a dozen on the other side. The proof is in the pudding. It's written here in black and white. The only people making threats in order to dictate what others should or should not plant are the wood tree poisoners. The same people who claim that the evil iron fist tree huggers are trying to force their agenda on the world yet can you find a post anywhere by us where we go about threatening people in order to make them comply to this evil agenda to plant 4 wood trees on a single dead end street?
  • Actually, no. I can't say that I've never reported anyone. I did report someone for abuse. Then it was in the hands of TS. What's your point?
    Posted 12 years ago by Audaria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • everybody, sing!!!!

i'm gonna tell, i'm gonna tell.
    i'm gonna holler and i'm gonna yell
    i'm gonna get you in trouble for everything you do
    i'm gonna tell on you!

there are two kinds of children: ones who tell when something is wrong, and ones who tattle about everything because things aren't going their way and they haven't distinguished that things they do nto like are not equivalent to transgressions of rule.

everybody sing or i will find a link to the song and post that and then you will all be sorry.

very, very sorry.

and if you are not sorry, i will sing "spoon on a pot" for hours on end. do not test me. it is a brutality of which i am fully capable.
  • HOLY GUANO DROPS I wake up the next day and 57 comments get added. Will check my mailbox.
  • prntscr.com/51a2z

He sent it to me, no need to take a picture of that. That's me splitting the bounty.
  • I apologize for derailing.
    Posted 12 years ago by Scarlett Bearsdale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i do not hear any singing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S4...
  • Melting Sky

You have absolutely no way of knowing whether anyone has ever reported you or not.  Unless you are a TS staff member, which I doubt.  

I never tell someone when I report them.  I just let the logs show what happened, and let TS staff decide how to handle it.  So you could have been reported any number of times without someone announcing it to you.  
    Posted 12 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
  • @flask um uh there's my example of integrity. -_-
  • i still do not hear singing...
  • Come on, folks, anybody who has fought off an addiction to buying cubimals ought to be able to fight off an addiction to trying to explain even more stuff in these forum threads. Anybody who reads even one whole thread will already be able to make up his/her own mind what is going on. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Dotcom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • whoops, there's another penalty, i'm afraid.

who wants dieback?

i do, i do!

*cue orchestra, cut to montage of happy twins*
  • un rondine non fa primavera.

an example of having baited someone and then having to swallow your crowing is not a demonstration of integrity. it only means you were cornered.

i was hoping all along that i fascisti di legni would be attempting to cash in on the bounty, because one way to encourage people to take advantage of the offer is for people to know it exists and that it works.

and it also points up very nicely that the group never has been about preserving anything.

please take advantage of the bounty more. the more people know, the more they know. this has done more for my campaign and at cheaper rates than i could possibly have done just by leaving notes.
  • I've killed 3 trees on that very street. I can has bounty?
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You need pics maybe? Or maybe he'll favor your word over mine.
  • hey errand boy! go kill me some more trees.
  • and while you're at it, make me a sammich.
  • No u
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • volkov, if you complete the bounty as outlined in the bounty notice, you can has bounty.
  • I just pulled out a super-long ear hair.

It had to have been at least 2" long or longer. 
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • where's my sammich?

and i do not hear singing.

*still looking for that link*
  • *kazoos along every street in Ur except for Wickdoon Mood, waving a burrito*
    Posted 12 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • burrito?  OMM NOM NOM
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • all you little wood preservists line up for inspection!

i hear you can be bought for as little as 500c each.

come on, dress up pretty and bring me sammiches. i will buy the whole lot of you.

MOAR VIDEOZ!

dance for me some more.
  • internet
    Posted 12 years ago by monself Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i don't hear any singing...
  • Hi monself, how are you doing?
  • errand boy, go bring me some sammiches!

and line up some more little people from that group. if the leader is for sale, can i get the others half price?

do i get a badge if i collect them all?

that would look nice on my trophy shelf.

go kill me some more wood trees. and move the piano over there.

no, there.

no, there.

that's good.

now sit up. beg. roll over.

who wants another 500 currants?
  • All I know is that I had to go to Groddle Heights, Groddle Heights for chrissakes--to find a bubble tree. The Horror! I'm just saying, nicely--ever so nicely--ENOUGH BEAN TREES ALREADY!!! :0  Hm. Sorry bout that. More Bubble trees, please?
    Posted 12 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was trying to do that yesterday! I was framed wrongly for killing a bean, and planting wood in place, then would collect a bounty. :(
  • What a waste of energy. I'm not talking about the energy we use inworld I'm talking about real life energy.
    Tree wars, shmee wars, blah blah blah.

Carry on children, I will go harvest where ever there is the tree I need to harvest.
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 178 Bubble TreesGroddle Heights (40), Groddle Meadow (39), Tamila (22), Aranna (22), Bortola (19), Besara (17), Muufo (12),Groddle Forest (7)
    Posted 12 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :D Flask..I must thank you for your Extremely funny posts. The game gets boring even though I'm a lowly lv. lol and some of my friends despise you :D

I have though come to the point in the game that I understand where you're coming from lol.

Keep on keeping on and spread some wealth.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anya Karenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can't we all just get along?! Seriously! Its. A. GAME.   Have fun, guys!!  That's why we're here.  I think all of you could use a giant-sized hug!  HUG!!!

xoxo,
    ~CS
    Posted 12 years ago by CoffeeSnob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hey, errand boy! go kill me some more wood trees.

make sure you post video so we can all see you sell yourself for 500 currants.

go make me some sammiches. i'll even leave you a cutting board.
  • Look at these threads. Show me one place where anyone who has posted in support of the wood trees has a made threat. I can show you dozens of posts from the other side that are nothing but threats. A few on the tree huger side have been lightly sarcastic, most of them mine actually since I find all this quite ridiculous, but that's about it.
    Just because people make claims that they have been abused does not make it true. I can sit here and claim people have done all sorts of crazy evil things in the game and probably convince a dozen or so friends to do the same. It doesn't make it true. Go read the posts and look with your own eyes who is making threats in order to try and dictate how others need to go about planting trees on public streets.
    What about the day a number of the group threatened flask that they would kill all the trees in Leftmost Graze, then came back after they had done it to gloat. epic fail :)  

I really do wish there was a little counter next to people's names here on the forums showing how many times they have been reported for their behavior in game. It really would do wonders to shed light on things. I really am a sucker for getting sucked into these troll arguments, aren't I? You would think I would learn, lol.  : )
    you always appear in the topics most likely to yield you some trollage and you are abusive in game and happy to actually swear at players, but hey, you wanna deny it now go ahead, we know what you are. your only comeback is "oh a troll calling me a troll"....what a joke.
    Posted 12 years ago by psibertus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • dude, you missed a lot of hours. no need to get all serious.

the slightly tarnished used wood group is selling cheap and they will dance for you if you pay them 500c.

other than that, it's all about the marching band.

true story: i used to be a fan of a team and we had songs. it used to happen that assorted fans might could stand up and shout "choir practice!" and keep shouting it until everybody sang a song.

this is also effective in a vehicle on long road trips.

everybody, sing!
  • ugh you having a "moment"? very weird turn to the topic.
    Posted 12 years ago by psibertus Subscriber! | Permalink