Topic

UGH I'm pissed off now

Getting lippy from home and then the person who keeps loading the forums with sellin topics and businesses etc it's blinking pissing me of and I'm not usually

Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You could just stop reading the forums. I think a lot of people have stopped. I've noticed they've gotten a little dead lately. Either that or the selling spammers have forced all the interesting/relevant topics of page. I, for one, think we definitely need a classified section for the forums. 

Sorry, you're pissed off, Santa. Maybe get some elves to dance for you? Or maybe fight to the death? 
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks ye I'll get ronin elf to do a little jig for me and yeh we deffinatly do need another section of ye forums for selling and offering businesses/services etc that person though who's posting I don't get what shes getting out of it except currants that are easy to get anyways and no ones Going to buy her stuff if she carrys on, I'm just laying in bed calming down as my anger levels are this high
  • Didn't know that Santa Clause can get pissed off.....
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh yes i get very pissed off sometimes all them naughty "purple" girls and boys
  • I seriously wish that there was a separate selling/buying section -- all the spam is getting on my nerves, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ashbet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yus it would be more theoretcial
  • I do have to agree. I wish there was a separate selling/buying section as well. I am getting annoyed with the spam as well.
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i was talking to araldia and apparently shes asked for a marketplace forum so well have to wait and see if it happens
  • uhm dont ask me to do anything (or be stupid enough to speak for me) or I will start selling stuff too

best to let an elf do what an elf wants to do and give us a very wide berth
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :P Hmm hugs the elf
  • Strokes Santa on the hair. There there: here's some mulled wine - let's hope she gets pushed somewhere else real soon.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hen vla Ham Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I already posted an idea for a separate trading/selling forum, but it never caught on. www.glitch.com/forum/ideas/...
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have created this group where people can sell their product so they can stop spamming the forums:
    http://www.glitch.com/groups/RDOJHUB26RJ2QVA/
    Posted 12 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Poor Santa. A little post-holiday blues, eh? This little elf will give you a hug and a jig and maybe even a jug of hooch if that will make you feel better.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awww huggies
  • Hugs all around! We're all a lil blue!
     and extra hugs to elf and santa clause!
    Posted 12 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I prefer chartreuse.
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 1500 CUBIMALS FOR SALE!!!! INCLUDING RARES!!!!

WILL TRADE NEITSCHE DOLL!!!

ENLARGE YOUR GLITCH BY MORE THAN 8 PLANKS!!!! IMPRESS THE LADY GLITCHENS!!!!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink