Topic

Rook Worshippers?

I have noticed that there seem to be fewer and fewer Rook Worshippers out and about recently. Why is that? Have they all lost their faith in the Master? 

If you are interested in joining in the dark arts, here are a few simple steps you can do to serve the master:
1) buy 10 " 12 sided die" and roll until a rook attacks your street
2.)Overstock a street with animals until they die
3.) sabotage efforts to stop a real rook attack
4.) steal decorations
5.)Drop No-No powder 
6.)arrange mass suicides
Etc,etc,etc. 

If you are interested in serving our unholy master, join the group Rook Worshippers, or simply take pictures of all the havoc you raised in The Rooks name!

Posted 12 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Okay. This is great, except...
    Numbers 2 and 4. Those seem genuinely mean-spirited to me, and I would not say those are all in good fun. You are advocating griefer behavior.
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thats not greifing. You leave it out. Odds are, someone else would take it anyway. Were at least leaving a message when we do :P
  • Does letting people know you did it make it any better?
    Posted 12 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sounds fun!
    Posted 12 years ago by drakodood Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This should end well!
    Posted 12 years ago by Sloppy Ketchup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I might really like the rook...but I will not be stealing anything from anyone. If being in that group requires such activities I will leave. If those are the ones killing my trees , taking my animals, feeders , etc. I will block them, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Innie ++

From the Community Guidelines: "No griefing or harassing other players. It’s not fun, or funny. Really. If you are in the game for the purpose of pissing other people off, you can’t play."

Until that particular guideline is better enforced, the rest of us can only block such people from our home streets. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Vocable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I believe it is enforced. You can validly report that, and they DO have a chance of being banned, banned from forums/specific chats, or getting a warning.
    Posted 12 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have the greatest respect for Tiny Speck and its great staff. I was pleased that this thread celebrating griefing and recruiting new griefers got moved from General to Off Topic, but I was even more pleased when I thought it had been removed entirely.
    Posted 12 years ago by Vocable Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It isnt greifing. By dropping items on the ground, you are relieving your ownership over them and therefore are fair game to people. Rook worshippers take it to show their support for Anti-Imagination. You give the items to giants. We give them to The Rook. How is that griefing?
  • Deja vu
    Posted 12 years ago by EarthtoGrace Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know lots of people don't like the idea of "stealing decorations." (And neither do I.) But would you call it stealing or griefing if the developers intentionally made things pick-uppable on people's home streets? You can't say that it breaks any rules.
    Posted 12 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink