Topic

now playing (gaming)

This is a thread for talking about what games (other than glitch) you are currently playing.
Right now i'm playing a lot of garys mod. I have a big problem becase I don't own counter strike source so a lot of the texures in the rp maps won't load for me. I don't feel like paying $20 dollars for texures I wish valve would sell a texture pack for like $5 dollars or somthing.
Anywho what are you playing right now?

Posted 8 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Not familiar with the game, otherwise I might try creating textures for you. Proprietary format?
    Posted 8 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My son is addicted to garys mod.  I am waiting for there.com to open back up, especially now that its for adults (18+) only.

Other than that, I have officially closed my WoW and Rift accounts.
    Posted 8 years ago by Innie?, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Proprietary format?

I have not the slightest clue but even if you knew what format it would take you forever to create all the textures my guess is that I need hundreds.
  • This game has killed just about any interest I had in other online games. When it closes, I get the "well, now what?" feeling. So I poke around here most of the day, along with social websites. I joked the other day I was getting close to counting the spackling on my ceiling. still might.
    Posted 8 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will wander off to dig in one of my Minecraft saves from time to time.  And am still on Wajas, kinda.

I had quit playing Faunasphere by the time they took it down, but had been a heavy player there for quite awhile.

I play Zombie Farmer on my iPod.
    Posted 8 years ago by Parrow Gnolle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LotRO!

And finding something to do while I wait for Glitch to open back up.
    Posted 8 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play lotro. Where does it say about there.com reopening
    Posted 8 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same as bored no more, I've kind of lost interest in more other games.
    I still play Happy Aquarium on fb now and again, I barely can be bothered cleaning my fish tanks there or feeding the fishies though, just seems uninteresting to me now since Glitch.
    Attempting to get back in to a virtual pet site I used to love, PowerPets, but failing miserably. Bought a months membership thinking that would get me to play there more, but I'm here on the forums with Glitch closed rather than there playing with their site open... 
    Posted 8 years ago by Ebil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Monstermotel at muxxu.com

Dinorpg at en.dinorpg.com

Sploder at sploder.com

:)
    Posted 8 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm playing Mass Effect at the moment. Yay.
    Posted 8 years ago by Jessabelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still log into guildwars to see if any of my friends are on.  They're not.  So I log back off again and go back to mindlessly surfing the web.
    Posted 8 years ago by Vicereine LinnŠa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Demon's Souls. Gotta manage to beat it before Dark Souls comes out!
    Posted 8 years ago by Johnny Triangles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • is there.com a game or more of a virtual world like 2nd life?
    Posted 8 years ago by FrankenPaula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • virtual world like 2nd life, i cant even apply for it :P
    Posted 8 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm addicted like woah to Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story and Grand Prix Story from Kairosoft.
    I am also very slowly making my way through Sonic Colors for Wii, trying to get those S-Ranks and Red Rings. 
    And I'm haphazardly stumbling through Arc Rise Fantasia, wanting it to be more Grandia 2 than it actually is.
    Posted 8 years ago by Jhennauchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Double post! Please remove!
    Posted 8 years ago by Jhennauchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is there.com still up? I thought I read it has closed, never actually tried it. I joined Twinity in desparation for these between times, and I'm back on Howrse after several years. Kinda glad of that, cause I reconnected with some friends I knew when I played it before.
    But, oh.my.word! I'm pulling my hair out cause I just watched videos & reviews of Deus Ex's newest installment, Human Revolution. I want so *badly* to play it, but I know my computer isn't up to it. And of course its way more than I want to pay for a game. I loved the first 2 games tho, and played them over & over. So please save me Glitch, and open up soon. Haha, soon.

~~Just checked, there.com is back!
    Posted 8 years ago by Phoebe Springback Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone else on OMGPop? :P
    Posted 8 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used to have a CRAZY addiction for SmallWorlds.com

I also played Wizards 101 for a while... I thought it would be very childish but It is actually quite fun.

I now play glitch and love it :)
    Posted 8 years ago by Logith Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Lord of the Rings Online is still near and dear to me.

Other than that (and Glitch) I hit up Natural Selection 2, TF2, and several other Steam games from time to time.
    Posted 8 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone else on OMGPop? :P

Yeah that webiste is fun I like blockels and balloono