Topic

LETS GET RANDOM!

like the topic says!!
this is the off topic place so i though we can be crazy here!!

Posted 8 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Pickle.
    Posted 8 years ago by Yui Hirasawa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THIS.

That is all.
    Posted 8 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • y te ato con interminables cintas de metonimias,
    Je t`aime entre paréntesis imantados
    Posted 8 years ago by malo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it."
    [sighs]

But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.
    Posted 8 years ago by Qualgar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This thread is too random, it's starting to make randomness seem too ordered (O_O*)
    Posted 8 years ago by Mobbes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Echos of past events nudge the tiller on my present course I await its reflection in the future.
    Posted 8 years ago by malo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was at the park with my kids the other day and someone had graffiti'd in the tunnel- Vaginas + ? and it was all wrapped up in a love heart.  After chuckling quietly to myself, because it did say vaginas, I began to think to myself "Vaginas + ? indeed"!  Isn't this one of the great algebraic equations of all time?  What is the mysterious thing that is added to vaginas to create a completely love filled environment?  What formula must one use to discover the unknown in this equation?  I also was impressed that whoever the child was that had written it had actually spelt vaginas correctly. But then I thought to myself, what if he/she was actually trying to spell "Fajitas" and got it completely wrong?  And then the mystery just vanished for me because everyone knows that it's Fajitas + Coronas= Love.  Or at least the same hot and queasy feeling in the stomach.
    Posted 8 years ago by Lucky Pierre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it get's the hose again.
    Posted 8 years ago by Some_Random_Guy Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next