Topic

New ho and water skill cards not working on crops

Just working on herbs for now.

Posted 12 years ago by Serra Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Can confirm only Herb plots :(
    Posted 12 years ago by 2020smoke Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can also confirm this. Herb plots are speedy but crop plots are still slowish.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lorraine ♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks, we'll check it out!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I laughed earlier when I was watering my Crop garden.  No, the Card had not been working for the Crops but when I returned for a second watering the card worked!  I got excited too soon though because about half way through the garden, watering returned to the old slow way - Lol!

I don't mind too much because the Herbs have had a nice boost in watering speed and I suspect the Crops will soon be speedy too.  Thanks kevbob!
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Reporting same with me on the slower crops vs. faster herbs. Thanks for checking!
    Posted 12 years ago by Guided by Foxes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How are we looking on this? I know it's only been 13 hours since kevbob replied but wanted to know wtaht they thought.
  • Watering Whiz and Tendy Gonzales upgrades claim to allow you to water/weed a plot in a second but for me it seems the same as always - one at a time. Neither herbs or crops responding to either of them over the last few days I've tried it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Benzyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 I see the same behavior for both hoeing and watering upgrades in veggies gardens. Both upgrades are not working or are only partial (the animation for veggie gardens shows two actions rather than the single in herb gardens)
    Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's still supposed to be one at a time -- a second per plot, not a second per entire garden, Benzyl.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Should be fixed now, let us know if there's still a problem!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you   Looks like things are working now....Now if I could just have the botler follow me around and learn to do it for me xD
    Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay, thanks kevbob and TS!  Was I the first to report it? o.O
  • No, you weren't, Serra. Just the first to put it in the bugs forum :P
    Posted 12 years ago by Millie Subscriber! | Permalink