Topic

Visited every location in Kajuu, haven't received completist badge.

Is there a secret level I'm missing or something?

Posted 12 years ago by Little-Miss-Aya Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Been to Plexus?
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, I have. Is there another secret location?
    Posted 12 years ago by Little-Miss-Aya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This related to the new delayed badge system?  (ie: you'll get it and you just don't know it yet?)
    Posted 12 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The delay is supposed to be about 30 seconds though
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't believe secret locations or seam streets count towards completist. It's pretty common that when someone thinks they have visited all the streets, they've actually missed one. This can be hard to notice on a quick glance at the map. Take another close look at the map and see if there isn't actually a street that you've missed. If not ask in live help when a staff is on (daytime US time) or file a bug report.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hawkwell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seam Streets count unless there has been a recent change.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Turn in a ticket. I am currently having the same issues with Jethimadh. After talking to them, they forwarded it to a bug person and I'm waiting that out. In the very least they'll be able to tell you how many streets the systems say you're missing, and possibly which ones. If they really can't help, they'll find someone who can. I wish you the best of luck in your badge though!
    Posted 12 years ago by Aeden Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I yield to Brib Annie's superior knowledge on seam streets. I never paid attention to them when getting the completist badges. Apparently I was just lucky in having visited them by the time I needed them!

Looking at the Kajuu map, I'd say it would be really easy to have not visited Akki Blocks and not notice that fact when looking at the map. Just a thought.
    Posted 12 years ago by Hawkwell Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Have you checked the locations list in the Encyclopedia? - www.glitch.com/locations/

I'm not sure if the badges are based on filling that out, but it ticks off all the streets you've visited so might be useful for spotting one you've missed.
    Posted 12 years ago by Anaglyph Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Back in my day we had to walk to all the streets for our badges, none of this "encyclopedia" or "dotted line" nonsense! We had to wait for out keys for the seam streets, we had to figure out unnnn all by ourselves. Kids these days, so spoiled. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Papa Legba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hawkwell - Seam streets have always counted...

I agree Papa, far too easy for these next-gen glitchen!  I think that while the encyclopedia list is really handy, it was much funner when it needed to be figured out
    Posted 12 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are only 8 streets in the actual Seam Streets hub and those weren't needed when I got my completist achievements. Martleby Hare is listed in the Groddle Heights hub and thus is technically not a Seam Street.
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink