Topic

Changing gender

Is it possible to change the gender of Avatar?

Posted 13 years ago by Bataya Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You can change the appearance of your avatar, including clothing, hair and facial features, via the Design Your Avatar link on the Home Page under the Enter the Game button.

(is it day 2 of the test yet?) :)
    Posted 13 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yea avatars dont really have any gender unless you give them "male" or "female" features.
    Posted 13 years ago by Nine O'Five Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i think Bataya might be referring to adding bazungas to the chests.

to which i can only respond that all glitchizens are pre-pubescent.
    Posted 13 years ago by charon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But...what about boys? Even prepubescent fellas tend to have a wee something down there. :P

I like the non-gender look of avatars, personally, and as usual, if we go into the gender thing, I will clamor for a middle ground where no gender has to be chosen. As in, the current status quo.
    Posted 13 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Maybe premium subscribers will be able to place bazungas on arbitrary locations on their bodies...?
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ok .. not pre-pubescent .. neutral.

i like the idea that all glitchizens are neutral unless they choose gendered characteristics. i mean it is not like they have sex and reproduce.

also, i think one of the dresses already simulates bazungas. just a slight bit of bazunga shadow. so maybe not giant bazungas, but bazungas nonetheless.
    Posted 13 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • " i mean it is not like they have sex and reproduce." You're right, they don't...but then where do all those dirty jokes in the game come from? :O :O :O

;)
  • I want to add a +1 to the enjoying the neutral avatars in Glitch. I really like that I can have a character that's not obviously male or female, or choose to make a character that reads more male or female, depending on how I feel. Adding bazungas would make me enjoy the game far, far less. I absolutely loathe having to pick a binary gender in an MMO!
    Posted 13 years ago by Miss Bunburyist Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But Miss Bunburyist, imagine if you could stay gender neutral but carry a whole pile of bazungas stacked up on your head!
    Posted 13 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am speechless!

Eglantine, you are genius.

ALL HAIL EGLANTINE, BRINGER OF BAZUNGA IDEAS!
  • Hey! Only if I can affix wee-wees arbitrarily as well.
  • Now we're getting dangerously into Second Life territory.
  • There's a photo somewhere....nah, I couldn't.
  • +1 for neutral sex!! Neutral sexual and racial characteristic may even prevent sexual and racial discrimination!! XD
    Posted 13 years ago by Demon Thinker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay for equality! :D

Aww, eye colours on these avatars would be so adorable :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Hburger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Let's face it. Bazungas and wee-wees would heavily impair balance, thereby compromising the efficiency of levitation and teleportation.
    Posted 13 years ago by Bunyip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But think of the bouncing during the spinach tree quest...
  • lol @ "Changing gender" as the topic, why do you even pick a wrong gender ;-)
    Posted 13 years ago by gaara Subscriber! | Permalink