Topic

Who is your favourite Giant and why?!

If you do not now much about the giants then please look here http://www.glitch.com/giants 

Pot is my favourite giant - He and I share a lot of the same qualities as I am very impatient and  try to be fair and generous - I am also a big fan of food and cooking -  I cook a lot in real life and enjoy it a lot.

I did not explore Ur much before the first Feat of the first Epic, I learnt a lot about Pot during it from the tree's and the animals and by the time I finished the Feat I had 6 emblems of Pot :o (I donated to shrines as I travelled to keep my mood up and coincidently they were mostly Pot shrines) I came first in the feat and I took these things as signs, that Pot was the Giant for me!

I changed my name to Potian Dragoon from Master Bean and started working on my street and my tower, changing them to become a tribute to Pot, I also started a group called Proud Potians - http://www.glitch.com/groups/RUVJRK0BV1D39OO/ and a Route for us to be connected by - http://resources.grelca.com/route/413 - I Invite all fellow Potians to join if they so chose!

Please, if you are willing, share with us who your favourite Giant is and why!

I look forward to reading any and  all responses.

Thank you for reading 

Posted 12 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Zille. Why? Because I'm a miner :) And for a chick, Zille looks badass.
    Posted 12 years ago by Draron Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like Lem because when I put out the Icon in my house.. my 4 year old came over and told me it looks like Bowser
    Posted 12 years ago by Jessenya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love Humbaba for she gives us piggies to nibble. The animals are my favorite part of Glitch.  http://lem.to/p/DK6E 
    Posted 12 years ago by Reida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome replies!

@Reida - Love the shrine! 
  • Lem, because he has a sense of humor. :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tii, I just love numbers, maths and I tend to calculate everything so Tii is the perfect for me...it's also the only giant without a gender which I love!
    Posted 12 years ago by Symmol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Spriggan :) Trants ...plants and trees!

And Grendaline ....Water...

I love nature and that is why I went for these two giants. And still leading on the leaderboard (for now) :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ARTY-FARTY INTELLECTUAL EXPLORER-BROS FOR THE WIN.

I am a Lemming. A proud Lemming. May the Lemmings of the world join in their humorous exploration-penpersonship, and spread the joyous light of learnedness to the universe.

My second favorite is Tii, because a) I enjoy science and mostly b) because I'm a D&D geek, and Tii is totally a Beholder tribute.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tenny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a Lemming.
    All those eyes are just too darn sexy.
    Posted 12 years ago by GravityGrip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really ought to be a Tiite because numbers are my favourite and we're both agender, but Friendly is just so freaking handsome. Look at how many round black eyes he has! Delightful.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pyrrhocorax Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My favorite giant is Friendly.

Life without Friendly: no communication or parties or handsome eyes... :)
    Posted 12 years ago by total.rebel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm the fondest of Lem, initially because his name was ridiculously close to my online handle but also because my favorite thing to do in Glitch is travel.

However, I also really like Spriggan and Grendaline because of the stories about them you can get from the wildlife.
    Posted 12 years ago by Singing Monk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pot.   Pot has class.  Pot has the only 2-wing icon.   Pot is shiny and clean and happy.  All the other giants look like they were scraped off the bottom of a barrel of industrial waste.
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Friendly all the way! I'm an aquarian night owl who likes alcohol. It's like Friendly and I are twins or something.
    Bottoms up!
    Posted 12 years ago by Dorothy Gale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've always been a little partial to Tii simply for having no gender, because I identify as agender. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that other people like zir* for the same reason. :)

*I don't know what pronoun Tii prefers, so I'm using the one I use for myself. Hope ze doesn't mind!
    Posted 12 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lem has the best hat, Humbama the best name, and Zille's a goat.  I can't really decide between the three.
    Posted 12 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Love the responses! And so glad that almost all of the Giants are getting some love! 

Looks like we have a majority of lemmings posting though - that is probably because you guys were exploring the forums well? :D
  • Kestin, +1 from me. I love Tii above all other giants, because of the alchemy and numbers, but also because Tii is genderless. That was the first thing I noticed about zir. I spend considerable time donating to Tii and I'm trying to make my Tower a little Temple to Tii, too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Alyx Sands Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have no particular feelings about any of them
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm a Friend. At first, I looked at Friendly and thought, 'wow, he doesn't look friendly at all with those teeth!' Then I grew to love him because he's pretty much me ( except I don't drink often XD ) in the sense that I'm almost always helpful and kind. Plus, I love the night and all things dark and murky!
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pot. He looks like a big bowl of ice cream.

And, my name is Pot. I think. Let me check.
    Posted 12 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have no idea why, but I liked Grendaline from the beginning. 

...and it seems I'm the only one.
    Posted 12 years ago by ₰ℓ№ʀ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was my influence on you Reezy! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Posted 12 years ago by Liza Throttlebottom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love Cosma! Who doesn't want to fly? :)
    Posted 12 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Friendly.... cause hooch....
    Posted 12 years ago by Smiling Flounder Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Trisor, the One True Giant.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I couldn't make up my mind, so I took a quick stock of my favor points with each giant. Turns out I'm tightest with Lem, followed by Tii, then Mab. I actually like these giants' respective skills the best, so Lem/Tii/Mab Trinity FTW!
    Posted 12 years ago by Yse The Great Subscriber! | Permalink