Topic

My Final Request: More Music

Any chance we can get more music released in the downloads page? To think I will never hear the Savannah music again! Or the Roobrik/Balzare tunes! Those are my favorite ones!

Please please please release more of the music from the game in the downloads page before Glitch departs us forever. I'm sure others would love the Nottis music... and the new music in Bortola, I love that version of the Groddle Theme. 

Oh and the bog music. Just... everything please T-T

Posted 11 years ago by Juniparr Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I second this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rather Homely Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump
    Posted 11 years ago by Duo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree so hard. I get these songs stuck in my head all the time and would be heartbroken to never hear them again.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elendraug Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please, now that there are not (at least visible to we players) reasons...may we please have downloadables of all the music, and...(greedy, I know) the *sounds* of Glitch?  I'd love to have all of my Windows sound events be Glitch sounds!
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed. Super Agreed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eumorpha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1000
    Posted 11 years ago by Lluvia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Trixie Leitz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed, I'd love to have those songs as a memento.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tourmaline Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please, please give us the last of the music we don't have yet.  The music has always been one of the great things about this game, and I'd love to be able to remember it happily with mp3s.  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kadi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +10000000 Danny, can we please have all music? 
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump!
    Love the music and would like to be able to listen to it while working.  And for that matter, cubimal plushies? anyone? I'd buy them...
    Posted 11 years ago by Fried Butter Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please.
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, pleasepleaseplease let us download the music! I would very much love to be able to keep a little Glitchiness in my life every day, and there's nothing that would do that more for me than the music. Firebogs for life! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1000000 I want all the music!
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please!!!!!! I teach music and it was such a joy to me to realize that the Ancestral Lands music is in 11, so appropriate for the 11 Giants, and that other musical pieces are in prime-number meters. I would love to share these with my students -- the music is brilliant. Just one more example of the subtle attention to detail and excellence that went into every aspect of this game -- please let these out into the world for everyone to love!
    Posted 11 years ago by Ninetails Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Like I've said in related threads, I'd pay for a soundtrack.
    Posted 11 years ago by Avnas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (Tom appears out of nowhere.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :D Yes, please!
    Posted 11 years ago by Tanit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, do this.
    Posted 11 years ago by Adelene Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, full soundtrack and pretty please the effects files? I'm sure a number of us would be willing to pay!
    Posted 11 years ago by Faranae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 to this as well. I'd love to see a full OST for glitch including "Good Night Groddle" as well. I know i'd pay for it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Elenius Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just about to make a topic begging for music myself. There are so many many songs that aren't up for download but that I need to have even after Glitch is gone. I'm not gonna make it without the Glitch soundtrack on me.
    Posted 11 years ago by The Calvin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would pay for such a thing!
    Posted 11 years ago by Squeeks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates the music of Glitch. My favorites are the music for the bog areas (Shimla Mirch, Chakra Phool) & desert/grassland areas (Kajuu, Andra). I love how each "zone" has its own music.

I'd love it if TS posted the music files before the game closed.
    Posted 11 years ago by Meow Mix Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, Nottis and all, please!
    Posted 11 years ago by ElleD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please that would be so incredibly lovely
    Posted 11 years ago by sextopus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We posted this on twitter earlier, but I will include it here, because twitter and forums are different places!

"... because so many people have asked about books & prints & music & open sourcing & wrap parties: we'll do our best to make it all happen 'soon'— and, of course, let you know."

The game's music is too amazing to just flip a switch and disappear forever. We'll figure something out. It's dear to all of us, too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Poundcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • iTunes!!!!  I'd pay for some of the tracks, especially the full length A Capella that's on Soundcloud.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please!!!  I'd pay for a soundtrack if needbe :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Jannisary Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you do release it, please don't make any cuts for aesthetic reasons. We want everything. (there might be other reasons for the authors not to release some of the music, but if it's just 'oh that's too many similar tracks', that's no reason at all because we do want everything.)

The music is one of the best things about Glitch. The best.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cefeida Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by Anty-pants Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, totally.  Put the whole game's soundtrack on the downloads page.  I want it all.  Obscure musical bits, music blocks, back ground songs, sound effects, everything.  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 100% this!
    Posted 11 years ago by Evallia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    Posted 11 years ago by applecat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bump.
    Posted 11 years ago by SmiVan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you use Firefox, one word:  FlashGot.
    Posted 11 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So glad you guys are into it, cause I was going to get the music all together anyways! Meanwhile, have you guys seen this?!!

Edit: woops that was a dev link - corrected!
    Posted 11 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seen what? A Tiny Speck login page?
    Posted 11 years ago by BenAlex Subscriber! | Permalink