Topic

NSFW cursing discussion.

GODDAMMIT.

I want to swear like a sailor. Swear like swearing hadn't been invented yet.

Dammit. :-(

:-(

:-(

Posted 11 years ago by blogkitten Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • I just have to get this off my chest............but I have finally realized this very important fact we all missed.....

stoot is THE fucking De-Imaginator.  All this time, we missed it.  Cant we fight him off with our imagination powers and save Glitch???
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, screw a kangaroo.... Or Humbaba too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fern Connelly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Does anyone remember a few weeks back where there was a feat to try to invite as many people as possible? There was outrage that Tiny Speck were forcing us to spam all our friends with invites like some kind of Facebook game, and many people flat out refused to do it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Anaglyph Subscriber! | Permalink
  • fuck the indie anti-advertising anti-product placement shit that got us where we are now. it wasn't our responsibility to invite (spam) everyone or spend additional money in beta (i did have couple of subscriptions and bought over a hundred $ extra credits). and it's not our money that can save it now. i'm in love with this game. respect tinyspeck and idolize stoot but this is not the fault of any players. some ass(heartless) investors have statistically proven the money isn't gonna be there if we launch again. so where the fuck is our indie grass movement now? why isn't there going to be any open source or stand alone cd game for sale. think about that shit. will stoot be our hero in the long run?
    Posted 11 years ago by glitch4ever Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Oh man, even the cursing discussion is charming. I'm going to miss you lot."

"I didn't even understand how freaking addicted I was to this game before it closed."

Aggle Flaggle Klabble!
    Posted 11 years ago by Leites Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Frack frack fracking frack! (Bonus points if you get the reference?)
    This is what I've been yelling to myself the last few days.
    Posted 11 years ago by QuinnR Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha, Cockwombles.
    Posted 11 years ago by Troll Doll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cuntmuffins! Twatwaffles!

I'm don't even swear when I'm upset, I just swear to swear. I love you all.
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Knob-gobbling cum dumpster. There. I said it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kip Konner Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Holy Crazolas. This really is not the shiznazz!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Eye Wonder Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next