Topic

A Thank You for Stoot

Stoot, I wanted to extend a very sincere thank you to you and all of the crew at Tiny Speck. 

You guys made an absolutely incredible game.  You managed to create a world where everyone was willing to look out for one another; a world where most people weren't greedy or here only to make people miserable.  Damn near every person I've ever came into contact with in Glitch has been a wonderful example of a human being, yourself included.  By giving us the chance to play this game, you've unified people, and created tons of friendships.  You and your team have done the world an incredible service.  And who knows, maybe in the future there will be another chance to return to the world of giant imagination that we've all found ourselves in. 

Thank you.  Thank you for all your hard work, and all your pure motives.  It was truly a blessing to be able to be a part of this ride from close to the start.  Best of luck to you and the rest of the TS crew in your future projects and everything.  The story of Glitch, and her people, will never die.  We were the Glitchen.  We were here.

Ace

Posted 12 years ago by Pyramus Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I agree wholeheartedly! Thank you so much for everything Tiny Speck :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Symmol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I couldn't agree more--thank you for saying it so well, Pyramus.
    Posted 12 years ago by ElleD Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And yet, I kind of like it!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Pirate Apples Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, thank you!  I wish I had more time in Glitch.  It was becoming a home away from the crazy that can be RL.  I wish everyone from TS the best and brightest, you all deserve it!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mourning Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Agreed, Stoot & everyone on the staff deserves a huge round of applause. Thanks to all of you at Tiny Speck for creating a wonderful experience! Please never stop dreaming!
    Posted 12 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (Nodding emphatically) Yes to all of the above! Thank you Stoot.
    Posted 12 years ago by Felicia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well said.
    Posted 12 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink