Topic

There are at least two kinds of games

One could be called finite, the other infinite.
A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of
continuing the play.

I have not lost a loved one until now. I never thought about it but I loved glitch more than reality. Though the game is just pixels, the concept and art settled deep in my soul. It is woven in my fabric. I will miss Samuel most of all. His silly jokes and hints. no matter his status in reality he helped when times were rough just by being himself. About 3 months ago I declared myself glitchian, as though it were my religion. As a new found tradition every December ninth i will stay at home and remember Ur, my piggies, my butterflies, my magic rock, my Samuel, and Elphen. Though the game will soon go, glitch will live in my heart. My children will know glitch and so will their children and so on. 

Thank you Stoot for giving me something that's so hard to say goodbye to.

Posted 11 years ago by Elphen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• me too. no game is more social than glitch
    Posted 11 years ago by Sad Pollen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 crying
    Posted 11 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Well said, Elphen!

I'll always remember Glitch for My piggies: Mary Ploppins, Darth Porker, Luke Stywalker, Princess Filetah, Ham Solo, Porky Ploppadopolis, Pork Chop Stix, and so many more. I'll remember the trees being obnoxious and the rocks proclaiming how HUUUUUUUUUUGE they are. I'll remember all of my friends. Building and unbuilding and rebuilding my house. That freaking Yeti!! xoxo - I'll luv u always, Glitch. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by CoffeeSnob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1
    This whole thing is actually heartbreaking.
    Posted 11 years ago by Shiny New World Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it is heartbreaking
    Posted 11 years ago by icatchm0nkeys Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow,thanks Elphen. I too will keep glitch in my heart and remember to celebrate the pixels and existing of ur.
    Posted 11 years ago by harriette Subscriber! | Permalink