Topic

Personal Quest

I am trying my hardest to make it to level 60 (again) before the end.  I'm at 58 now.  I am not a beggar, in fact, I've spent most of my Glitchen life helping younger Glitchen out.. Now I could use your help.  I have tons of emblems I can trade. I have all the secular eggs you can hold.  I have a gagillion wines of the dead. Tons of pumpkins and what not, but donating those isn't enough to max my donations out every game day  I can trade you whatever you need for Crystamilzing Chambers or the materials to make them.  (my preferred donation item)..  Or beans. Lots and lots of beans.  (hoarded tons of awesome step makings, but short on beans.)  Help a fellow gltichen out??   I have gobs and gobs of SDB's and furniture to trade as well.   Thanks!!!

Posted 11 years ago by Lost on land again Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Good luck :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lost, have you considered selling everything, buying snow cones in Wintry Place, then blending Rainbo Sno Cones, then donating max daily w  EHSP? 

With that I went from level 56 to 60 in just a few days.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dropped off beans  :) 

Edit - removed my personal quest.
    Posted 11 years ago by Captain Daisy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think you can easily do this Lost on Land.    You have about 3.3 million IMG left and 8 real life days (48 Ur days) to finish.

Here's the strategy I used over the last two weeks to get from 53 to 60.

1.Play and max your IMG gain for at least four Ur days per real day.   Because of my real world location( Eastern Time zone in US) and my real life schedule I generally played between 7 and 9 am and 7 and 9 pm.  During this time I could make about 170,00 to 180,000 IMG per Ur day without donating/crafting.  With some donating and crafting I could get to about 200,000.  Even at minimum this gets you 680,000 per real life day.

2. In order to do the above you need to max your IMG coin gathering.  Always use Potions of Avarice so you get 200 possible coins to collect.  I prefer Haoma to gather coins for the speed in which they can be gathered and that there are often two 3000 point IMG coins on several streets.

3.Always do the max 11 tickets and if possible do the ones that give extra QCoins on completion.

4. Reflect on as many icons/emblems as possible per Glitch day.

This should get you that minimum 680,000 IMG per real day and any crafting or donations are gravy and make getting to 60 that much easier.

I can make you some avarice potions and some EHSP.  I'll drop it in your mailbox.
    Posted 11 years ago by hotmud Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dropped off a bag of 3500 beans and two EHSP with your butler. I could finish my second Pot icon with two emblems if you happen to have them. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • There are Pot emblems in my tower for 333 each, or I can just send you a couple when I get back in game later.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You guys are so AWESOME!  Making stew like there is no tomorrow!  Thank you thank you thank you!  
  • To everyone who has helped me, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I am only a few short IMG points from leveling up.  I will be doing so this evening.  :-)  
  • Gosh! Congratulations in advance then! What an amazing achievement. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink