Topic

-- How will you spend your LAST DAYS in Glitch? -- When Glitch is gone, how will you spend your time? --

Are you trying to make new friends? Get those last few badges? Level up?
Share your thoughts below..

I plan on taking part in the feat, visiting all the new streets, getting badges and just trying to enjoy every last second before Sunday :(

Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Completist badges. Obsessively. Twenty-five today, six (I think) to get tomorrow.
    Posted 11 years ago by Feverfew Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm mostly helping others enjoy the game more,whenever I can. Things like playing games, running races, helping with quests and being silly. When the game is over, I'll likely get more reading and drawing in, like before I started playing. But, also, I've started dressing more Glitchy in real life...
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will badge. I will also attempt to record some of the most beautiful places in Ur, both in my snaps archive and by capturing myself on video as I stroll around them (and do the usual mining-scraping-harvesting-bouncing routine!). I will cook ALL the meals. I will work on some of the goals I somehow never quite found the time/will/energy to complete. I will do Gwendolyn's quest, and maybe I will even find the last two ghosts. And I will take part in the feat, wholeheartedly, and enjoy it - I truly hope it will be preposterous! (It sure looks like it, right?)

After Glitch? It seems I may have found a job, so that will take a lot of time off my hands. >_> I'd say more real-life gardening, but what gardening can one do once the winter frosts set in? (Not that spring won't eventually come.) Play other games, maybe? Read, definitely. Play with my kittens and watch them grow, all the while regretting they cannot spin their tails and hover over my head.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flapmouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you do capture lots of video, Flapmouse, please let me know if some of it can be included in the documentary project :D 

(www.glitch.com/forum/genera...;
    Posted 11 years ago by Feverfew Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I stopped playing a few days after the announcement. Let my piggies go, let my cubis go. I logged back in just to see a helikitty. But it makes me too sad to play even though I know I'm missing out on many great things.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thaumatrope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is the last day tomorrow?

Oh crap oh crap oh no...
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've got almost all the badges I wanted, just need to find my last DNA and I'll be ... well, happy is the wrong word, but reasonably satisfied :)

Afterwards - well, I'm going to be at Brickvention in January (Lego exhibition/convention in Melbourne), so I'd better get building !
    And there will be reading, and juggling, and possibly BG:EE when the Mac version comes out ...
    Posted 11 years ago by Jixel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When Glitch is gone I will read books, watch TV sitcoms on Amazon Prime and Hulu, paint my nails with layers and layers of glitters and flakies, play Big Fish Games download games, and play The Sims 3 Pets.
    Posted 11 years ago by gimmegames Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'l be video-ing and takin snaps of all the streets in my script bag, setting up a small votive on one of my favorite streets, and then dropping rainbows and wall segments on everyone's heads till I run out of things. Then, finally, finding a nice street to watch the end of Urth on :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Moehr Ossum Subscriber! | Permalink