Topic

Which badges are you making that last-ditch effort to get?

After a year of trying off-and-on, I finally Made A Crab Happy on the very last day. That will be a fun memory.

Posted 11 years ago by Marie's Dad Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Just trying to go over the new areas I've not done before at the moment. It's about all I can focus on at the moment.

I'm doing a late night shift for some OT, and I am able to use a large screen and computer that won't bog down on me, so I thought I'd try to make use of the chance. I just wish I could enjoy it more, but I have a rather sick headache because I need sleep (only 30 min to go!).

When I wake, I will try to donate most of my worldly goods to Zille... and maybe try to finish the JuJu quest. I was trying it, but yea.. headache. I plan to be there at the end of it all, though, laggy PoS laptop or no. I think I'll even hook my monitor up to the laptop for a better view of it all.
    Posted 11 years ago by Little Miss Giggles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Jumping everywhere to get the - Bounder, Tenured Jumped with nigh-Olympian skill and grace exactly 111,111 times
    Posted 11 years ago by Suzy Spring Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got the Dedicated Restorationizer badge yesterday... on a *Large Herb Garden*!

I calculate that it took 610 harvestings to destroy it 20 times.  The last 13 restorations were completed in the past 2 weeks, by growing nothing but purple flowers with guano.  That's about 150 bottles of Dung-Kicker, and several thousand flowers... Craftybot has been hard at work making Purple Essence and Amorous Philtres this whole time :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really really want to find the last two ghosts that I have missed on three rounds of ghost locations.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bradogar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped to try to get to 1,111,111 without success. Then at one point I took a six week break. When I finally got back in, I got it within about 10 jumps. So it turns out I really WAS just about to win.
    Posted 11 years ago by Marie's Dad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I decided to re-learn Fiber Arts II and make that rug which I need for the Domestic Completist furniture-making badge. Wish I could have worn out enough things to restore an item 20 times, I sure did want that Dedicated Restorationizer badge.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bradogar-find Wally McBeal. He led me on a great ghost hunt yesterday night. I went from 0-7 ghosts. It did take about 2 hrs tho. Hopefully yours won't since you only have a few left. That was one of my goals. SOOOOO happy to have that badge done. The other thing I need to do is visit all the other lovely places I haven't been to.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Trying to get the Manatee Game of Crowns badge. I have put in a lot of time trying to get that thing. Should be close? Maybe? Oh god who knows.

And obviously get my last piece of trophy. Earth #5!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have tried in vain for that last paper harvesting badge...I will never get it...
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Chazerei, you and me both. Dracula too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nuveena Subscriber! | Permalink
  • still trying to get bounder untenured, yes i'll be spending my last few glitch hours in a log.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zudora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm trying to get badges for others. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Setting free cubimals!
    Posted 11 years ago by Persephone Pear Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like to shout-out to cookie creeper and Sovak, who patiently sat on the subway with me for two hours last night so that I could get the frigging impossible Commuter Mug badge.  They KEPT sitting with me, even after they got their own badges, because they are absolute rock stars.  I love this photo of us so much:  www.glitch.com/snaps/PHVP4B...

And then there's the amazing Katechol, who, for no reason whatsoever and without even asking, hand-delivered hundreds of ingredients to my botler so I could get Generalissimo Beanorator after hearing me complain about the badge. 

Next I'm going to buy some snocones and go for the Rainbow badges -- I would have preferred to grind all the elements myself but now I won't have the time.  Once I do that, it's to the desert, I guess, to tempt the last jujus out of their hiding places.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pale Queen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pale Queen...you are so full of fun, sweetness, and intelligence that the time was a joy to spend with you---and as you noted, someone's time is always a gift, so thank you, too. <333
    Posted 11 years ago by cookie creeper Subscriber! | Permalink