Topic

Secrets of Ur - a request of staff

As the end neigh approaches...another plea to please share with us in the forums what you created that we never found.  Were there more hidden achievements we didn't stumble on?  Racing a defective cubimal 11 times in a Machine Room?  Change your player name 11 times with the length of the name a Fibonacci sequence?

We'll be sad we never found them but even more so be happy you created them!  Let us celebrate you!

Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• "Change your player name 11 times with the length of the name a Fibonacci sequence?"
    xD
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Could i add a request here to post all the secret locations that are still available to visit.. or open up the places that are no longer available through regular streets in Ur? It would be amazing to be able to go to the places I have only heard of until now.. or places that only devs could visit... places I never knew existed in Ur :)
    Posted 11 years ago by tuqui Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes please! We asked and made a topic of secret badges 3 weeks ago and got nothing and the game is now closing within less than 10 hours.
    Posted 11 years ago by iDylan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Pickle Bob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1000 - Please
    Posted 11 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Reopening the tutorial would be nice.  Especially for the early betas who didn't see it
    Posted 11 years ago by Jardex Subscriber! | Permalink