Topic

Didn't even get my chance to say goodbye.

Oh, great.  I can load the site now. You know, just way too late to get back into the game.  I love you Tiny Speck, but that was cruel.  I can't stop crying. And I know at least 2 others were blocked from getting in for EotW and getting Juju server messages. You must have known. Why didn't you just hold out long enough for us to all load in?  Instead of saying goodbye to Glitch with my friends on the moon I was sitting here in my room crying and hyperventilating.  Not the emotional note I wanted to end on.  After so long being cheerful about how great the game was and doing my best not to be sad about the game, I'm fucking shattered right now.  Every time someone said they were sad about the impending closing, I just told them to be happy and celebrate all the good times.  And I can't even do that now.  So hard to love you right now, it really is.

Posted 11 years ago by muffin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The server was incredibly overloaded; even on relatively empty streets it was laggy. It wasn't TinySpeck's fault =/ I know it sucks, though.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thaumatrope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel with you muffin, I wasn't able to get back either. I wish I would have been there for the EOTW, I wish I would have been with my love.
    Posted 11 years ago by scheijan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So sorry muffin! You were missed!
    Posted 11 years ago by The Cat Face Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The same thing happened to me, but blaming Tiny Speck is a misdirected effort. The servers just couldn't handle us all; it's a fact of technological life.
    Posted 11 years ago by Vexia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here muffin. I was angry. It took me an hour to settle myself. Still sad but resigned once again. All good things must come to an end. Lets drink to the next good thing yet to be.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That Grendaline thing really screwed me over... I was headed to Hell, and that thing popped up and crashed my whole sh*t. I'm not mad, just kind of annoyed. I had a plan, dammit.
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Totally feel you, muffin.
    I couldn't get back when I reloaded 30 min before closing cause I was freaking out with so much lag, so I reloaded and couldn't enter anymore. I felt frustrated too but unfortunately the servers couldn't handle so much people I suppose, which sucks and my plan was crushed before I could finish it to take a final pic of it. Sad... :/
    Posted 11 years ago by Lila Clemenceau Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I missed EOTW too, because I got caught up in an unavoidable RL event. So, bye everyone!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink