Topic

Am I the only one in denial about Glitch closing?!

Am I the only one who woke up hoping the game was open and this was all just a horrible nightmare...does anyone think Glitch will ever be back?

so depressed...

Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• We all share your feelings.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • aww. It will be ok. No I don't think Glitch is returning, but perhaps something wonderful, and inspired by the Glitch spirit will be.

Who knows.

The Giants can rest/ er... unrest assured that someone ... somewhere has been Glitchified for life and will use some of the lessons learned to create something frigging AWESOME.

It is only a matter of time.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Beautifully stated, Thursday Soleil!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My whole family will miss the wonderful and quirky imaginings of the Giants, but my 5-year old offered this consolation after I told him that Glitch wouldn't be back:

/pensively
    "Hmmm, well then when I become an adult, I'll make Glitch again so we won't miss it any more. And maybe people will be readier [sic] then to understand and play the game so it won't go away again."

...the seeds of inspiration sown.

Thank you Stoot and company for an amazing experience!!!
    [...here since alpha; ascended reluctantly]
    Posted 11 years ago by Torgle Mix Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My morning ritual is broken... I used to wake up, get a bowl of cereal and fire up Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Glondor Glitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been in a crazy state of denial, which means I keep tearing up everyone time I see that the game has actually closed :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by Bif Jerkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm still clicking my bookmark to glitch.com 5-10 times/day. It's a habit, and I will probably continue to do so until it shuts down completely. *sadface*
    Posted 11 years ago by Waffle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You're not. 

I actually thought it would be easier once it had closed, as it wasn't as if I played every day. While the game was still open every time I went in it felt sad and somewhat pointless. Now, too late, I realise the point was that I needed to play while I still had the chance. Unfortunately I was in denial....

Now that it's closed it's so much worse - I can't deny it any more.
    Posted 11 years ago by geekybird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's easier to take, but I am keeping myself busy with the newly born Glitchen communities off-site.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It'll open back up next week. Hope you didn't spend all your currants!
    Posted 11 years ago by Bashere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Kinda comforting to ready everyone's thoughts on this
    Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For the past two nights, I've dreamed that the Giants were talking to me. I kept trying to follow them to where they were taking me -- a realm where Glitch is real, and it would never have to go away. I keep having to fight terrible things and people to get there, but I am seemingly never able to arrive.

The weather in Pittsburgh has been gloomy lately. These dreams are only succeeding in making the mornings grayer and colder.
    Posted 11 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I keep telling myself third time's the charm. I can't wait to see what Tiny Speck does next!
    Posted 11 years ago by Reika Subscriber! | Permalink