Topic

Icons and Snow Cones

I just stumbled upon a post-it buried under things on my desk that made me sad.  On the left side of the post-it was clearly something I had been using for tracking how many emblems I had for each giant toward a second Icon for each.  (I was apparently very close for several of them in fact.)  On the right side, I had a series of tick marks labeled "Rainbow Snow Cones" that must have been for tracking my progress toward the various badges associated with the most polychromatic of the tasty treats.

Net result of cleaning desk?  Now I miss Glitch all over again.  :(

Posted 11 years ago by Nerd of Epic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• :( Keep the postit forever!
    Posted 11 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Frame it :o
    Posted 11 years ago by NightDraconis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, Nerd! (((HUG)))
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awww Nerd, I hear you. I recently came across a piece of note-paper where I'd been jotting my ideas for my Glitch tower rooms. It made me sad too, and yep, I'll save it forever. I still have notes from Faunasphere. :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by KitchWitch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a huge stack of notes and drafts and sketches from when I was creating the Glitch horoscope and tarot... all different sizes of paper, some of it on post-its or the backs of envelopes, all lovingly sealed inside a ziplock bag for safe keeping :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Portinari Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah, I keep finding post-it notes with lists of Giants from when I was trying to keep track of my donations while leveling up. Sadness (and memories of stress!)
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Early on in my Glitch playing, I started keeping a tablet of paper next to my computer to jot down things I needed to remember: lists of items to buy from the Grocery Vendor, how many of which seeds to plant where, lots of notes about managing the Chaos Loop, statistical info to add to my spreadsheets, etc.

Eventually I filled up two full tablets.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink