Topic

Let's start a House Style wishlist!

I wanna know what y'all want to see in terms of new house styles.  I'd love to see some more options come out soon.  I'd love some tall-ish, natural-looking house styles, ala Aranna treehouses.  I'd also love to be able to move our houses to different locations on our home streets.

What do you guys want to see?  And devs, are more house styles in the works for the near future?

Posted 12 years ago by Aurora Dellaterra Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Windows.

WINDOWS.
    Posted 12 years ago by Louis Louisson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I for one really loved the old bog houses, with the different floors and basements and hidey-holes. I would like it if the interior of the houses were not all the same, like they are now. It would be really nice if we could have different room shapes like in the old bog houses, instead of floors shaped like boxes. Basically, I second what Teena said.
    Posted 12 years ago by Megha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • CASTLE! I've wanted a castle for the longest time. Along with princess outfits and crowns.
    Posted 12 years ago by Gwyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Avnas I'm not saying to use them as-is but to change them to "flash" graphics but it would still be your own picture ?? 

I'll throw a +1 on the castle as well !
    Posted 12 years ago by BlackWolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still Pulling for a Treehouse or Sandcastle House, but also any type of house that comes from a Nursery Rhyme(Shoe, Tea Kettle, Pumpkin, Clock, etc) or as odd as this sounds Boathouse or Trailer. 
    Posted 12 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for the Alakol home, I miss my old house! I would love to have it back as my house in my home street.
    Posted 12 years ago by ℙℎօⅇьⅇ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I;m all for a Beach Home with Beach background...been wanting this for ever
    Posted 12 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still wanting my old alakol home as an interior. :(
    Posted 12 years ago by ℙℎօⅇьⅇ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Windows.  Even just one.  One Window.

windowindowindowindow
    Posted 12 years ago by Eranil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As I have a Moon theme and Space ship tower. I would love to have a Space Capsule as a home. The ground floor of my house has been decorated in everything space. Please can I have a Space Capsule to live in.
    Posted 12 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never had a muffo styled house and I'd love to have on like that. I liked the under the house basementy part. And I loved the back gardens. They made you feel very high up :)So something like a muffo house would be good. I like the beech house idea. But also maybe one like mini tree forests where it's all woodsy
    Posted 12 years ago by magrat garlick Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd really like some Ix-styled houses and backgrounds.
    Posted 12 years ago by Oh Fudge Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would love a home with an ocean background (waves on the strand...) and an Alakol-style house!
    Posted 12 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • bump
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • a) Taj
    b) St. Basil's
    c) Matsumoto castle
    d) Lowenburg
    e) Gypsy wagon
    f) Rammed earth
    g) Yurts  (and before someone else says it, "ermagernts, yurts!")
    Posted 12 years ago by CrashTestPilot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for matsumoto castle.
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I miss my bog house.

GIVE ME BACK MY BOG HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
    Posted 12 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry for bumping an "older" thread but I was just thinking about this... so this is what I'd like:

-Candy house (not the creepy frog kind we already have, but maybe more of a gingerbread house, or you know, just plain candy)

-underwater coral reef style, no swimming though, that would be slightly annoying on home streets but the style would be very pretty

-Cat. Yes. Cat house <3 It could be sleeping or have an open mouth and stuff for customizing :D

-Flower house

-yeti house

I'd love matching street styles too of course, and matching tower styles!
    And even though music is supposed to go with a style and all, I'd still like to be able to choose what music I'd like on my home street and back yard.. Some styles I like have music that I personally can't stand to listen to at that makes me sad.

(ps. I want ponies.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady SleepsAlot Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next